Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

question....

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by source, Jun 19, 2005.

1. source

source Junior Member

can anyone tell me why all these "scene kids" have an obsession with jedi mind tricks? its all kind of confusing to me, and if you listen to jedi mind then you will know what im saying.

2. MEROJUANA

MEROJUANA Senior Member

NOBODY REALLY LISTENS TO JEDI MIND TRICKS, THEY JUST SAY THEY DO BECAUSE TO BE A COOL "SCENE" KID YOU HAVE TO LISTEN TO MAINSTREAM RAP TO BE IRONIC...BUT THEN YOU ALSO GOTTA LISTEN TO GARBO BACKPACK BULLSHIT (I.E. JEDI MIND TRICKS) TO BE "DOWN" EVEN THOUGH YOU HAVE ENOUGH FLAMMABLE SHIT IN YOUR HAIR TO SET RHODE ISLAND TO HELL MODE...FUCKIN ASSHOLES.

MERO.
    I LISTEN TO BIG PUN.

3. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

I GOT A KNIFE REAL BIG 12 INCHES.

Then something else about hating fags.

Then another line about Islam.

How can you NOT love that?

4. MEROJUANA

MEROJUANA Senior Member

THE ONLY NIGGAS WHO EVER FLIPPED THAT MUSLIM JAIL SHIT THE RIGHT WAY WAS TRAGEDY AND CNN. THESE HERBIVORE UNDERGROUND NIGGAS PROLLY THINK 5% IS A TYPE OF MILK. STUPID ASS NIGGAS.

MERO.

5. dumy

dumy Veteran Member

ony thing those niggas had going for them were stoupe beats..and even those shits got annoying after a second..

6. __ __ __ __

__ __ __ __ Elite Member

whats wrong with jedi mind?.... and y do people stop liking artists stuff after they "go mainstrem" i.e. atmosphere.... people now say oh his shit is wack now... but 5 years ago u were like....aww !!! have u heard oof atmosphere!?!?!? omg u have to download the album!!! jedi mind is coo... a lot of music is coo... some people just think once younger kids start to like em then they have to stop.. be your own person...fuck it

7. MEROJUANA

MEROJUANA Senior Member

...NAH THOSE NIGGAS JUST SUCK.

MERO.

8. GucciCondom

GucciCondom Veteran Member

Mannn fuck that I think Jedi is raw. Not necessarily for Paz's religous shit but the beats are fire and I like all his old verses a lot when he was more on some Canibus type shit.

9. doublebase

doublebase New Jack

jedi mind tricks?
    more like...

unintelligent shithead mtv rejects

10. someone

someone Member

just the name of them makes me think there twice as gay as all the gay emo fags on myspace put together

11. rental

rental Dirty Dozen Crew

even the blond one carressing himself in the myspace thread? hes pretty gross

12. source

source Junior Member

man have you even heard them? cuz for real shut the fuck up talkin all kinds of shit if you dont even know what they are about.

13. KING BLING

KING BLING Guest

"The Psycho-social-chemical-biological-and-electromagnetic-manipulation of human consciousness "

This was a good album, it was pretty novel and surprisingly poetic. Everything else from them did not impress...

14. dubsface

dubsface Member

People diss on Jedi Mind but heavily enjoy RA the Rugged Man.

THATS some irony right there.
    RA straight sucks, all he does is call out people's names trying to get cred, I saw him @ a show and no other MC looked or talked to him. Sorry for changing subjects, just something IVe noticed.

15. deterrent

deterrent Veteran Member

I always bring 2 apples to work to snack on. Today I brought a jar of "No Need To Stir, Skippy, Natural, Creamy" peanutbutter, and 2 apples.