Question to a rabbi...a favor for those politically interested

PalestineOne

What should I ask a rabbi tomorrow when he comes to give a speech on campus tomorrow. hes gonna talk about the MidEast, so I guess any doubts you guys have I can clarify them through him. this is only for those hoinestly wondering stuff about Judaism and the MidEast but dont have a rabbi to ask. this isnt for grades so ask away controversial shit if you like. Ill get back ASAP tomorrow afternoon, April 6.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_El Mamerro

Ask him what he thinks of Yitzhaq Hayutman's plans to fullfill Jewish prophecy by creating a floating hologram of the Temple Mount over the Dome of the Rock in Jerusalem.

Originally posted by El Mamerro

Ask him what he thinks of Yitzhaq Hayutman's plans to fullfill Jewish prophecy by creating a floating hologram of the Temple Mount over the Dome of the Rock in Jerusalem.

awesome> that guy came of as a total crackpot, even though the journalist was trying to be fair and even keeled.

Originally posted by slave_one

can you tell me why Jews don't believe that Jesus is the Messiah?

from what i remember going to catholic school (grades 1 thru 12) the teachers said that they (the Jewish faith) acknowledge that Jesus existed and he was a prophet that

was in touch with God, but he wasn't the Son of God, and that they are still waiting for the Messiahs return.

i could be totally wrong though. its been awhile...

i've always wanted to know this, and my old boss at the jewish bakery i worked at wouldn't let me ask any of the rabbis who came in to eat all the time because he was worried about it hurting business, but you should ask:

can humans be prepared kosher for eating?

seriously.

Archived