question.. need anwsers fast

onist

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

The walking around is nice, find a trail somewere and discuss whatever dirty sexual habits you have.

Movies are great, thats what i tend to do when the cash is low.

but seriously, hour long massage will get you farther then most anything, and you can still converse. If your good you'll get here her sler her words without consuming alcohol.

walk,talk.......find a place to get a cup of coffee and have a good discussion about whatever and let her do most of the talking---and listen....I'm sure that girl would much rather have you listen to her then to have to listen to you talk and interrupt with things that boost your own esteem......the least important words are "I and Me"---the best one is "you"....if this lasts for part of the night or whatever.....you might not need any money---because she might float the bill....and you'll both have a good time.

Originally posted by 455@Nov 3 2004, 10:24 PM

walk,talk.......find a place to get a cup of coffee and have a good discussion about whatever and let her do most of the talking---and listen....I'm sure that girl would much rather have you listen to her then to have to listen to you talk and interrupt with things that boost your own esteem......the least important words are "I and Me"---the best one is "you"....if this lasts for part of the night or whatever.....you might not need any money---because she might float the bill....and you'll both have a good time.

455 does good advice, however doesn't coffee cost money. Probably depends where you go.