1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

question from the tunnel bum

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by tunnel bum, Dec 29, 2001.

1. tunnel bum

tunnel bum Guest

question from the tunnel bum

Discussion started by tunnel bum - Dec 29, 2001

how long did it take you to be respected by other graff artist that know the game well? just a question . living in a tunnel i seee alot of hatin going on with young writers behind shitted on by more experienced writers. i myself kick there asses if they think there tough.

2. Mbezl

Mbezl New Jack

Mbezl - Replied Dec 29, 2001

i was in a tunnel once and a guy who lived down there attacked me and all my mates and he attack preatty much every writer that goes down there

with all the writers in our area they mainly get respecet but
    1 they are full bunner cunts
    2 they get up tones like every where u go there shit is there
    3 they know if u hang out with tones of bunner writers
    4 or they have got up somewhere noone eles has

Mbezl - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  3. qwertyuiop

qwertyuiop 12oz Member

qwertyuiop - Replied Dec 30, 2001

you don't spell very well.

qwertyuiop - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  4. jah

jah 12oz Elite Member

jah - Replied Dec 30, 2001

when ur shits not gettin crossed out or gone over by people who arent as good as u.

it should be pretty obvious if ur respected by other writers or not. common sense comes into play in situations like this....

jah - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  5. Intangible

Intangible 12oz Legend

Intangible - Replied Dec 31, 2001

so are there modem connections in the tunnels?

Intangible - Rank: 12oz Legend - Messages:
  6. tunnel bum

tunnel bum Guest

tunnel bum - Replied Dec 31, 2001

yah i have a dell ispiron 8000 notebook. with a cable modem. with a long extenxion wire so i get cable from this weird family that only come out at nite.

oh aight ok aight ok

7. REGULATOR

REGULATOR 12oz Elite Member

REGULATOR - Replied Jan 1, 2002

have u ever been hit by a truck tunnel bum?

REGULATOR - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  8. mind fuck

mind fuck Guest

mind fuck - Replied Jan 1, 2002

ha ha nice one.

9. Daze One Million

Daze One Million 12oz Elite Member

Daze One Million - Replied Jan 2, 2002

ive been painting for 2 years come this febuary, and many writers have little or no respect for me, its not like i suck, im actually very good its just that theres been a lot of controversy between my crew and anothers, and seeing as me and my crew are fairly new in the game we are the ones looked down upon, even though it was the crew thats been around longer who sparked all the beef. the rest of the writers let my pieces run they just dont acknowledge them, i think they do this because they dont want to be seen with the crew that has beef with people that have been around longer. plus unlike other newcommers before me, i dont get on my knees for props if you know what im saying, i rather earn my props then suck um out...so to answer your question im still not respected, i can care less cuz when im burning them in a few years and they want to paint with me, guess whos gonna be on there knees again, yup you guessed it the same ol people that did it to get where there at now

sorry for rambling, i know theres a point in there somewhere

Daze One Million - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  10. REGULATOR

REGULATOR 12oz Elite Member

REGULATOR - Replied Jan 2, 2002

i write a name for about 3 or 4 months....then it starts getting dissed and before i kno theres people looking for me and shit...then i change my name...write it for 3 or 4 months, then find out some one in a better crew with more talent writes the same name....now im on my 7th name, so im always losing all the ups and having to start over

REGULATOR - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  11. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

Abracadabra - Replied Jan 4, 2002

you could write for 400 years and have your name up every 5 feet in every city on earth and there will still be haters. it's a fact of life. fuck graffiti writers. they suck. become a star trek nerd instead

Abracadabra - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  12. BIGMETALCIRCUS - Replied Jan 4, 2002

why not be both mr spock?

13. MOOGLE?

MOOGLE? 12oz Loyalist

MOOGLE? - Replied Jan 5, 2002

ahhhhhhhahahahhahah so sorry but it may seem you are not very imaginative thinking up a new name.
    how about writing twist i, sure nobody writes that yet or seen, or tracy(put a three didgit number in after it), or kid, or riot,yaaaa thatll do.

and there may be a good reason your getting dissed.
    do you tend to put slaps over other peoples ups, do you cross others outand write your name underneath, are you in a crew that is hated for being assholes and disrespecting wall space around the city?are you fourteen and telling everyone you write and how badass you are with a magnum marker thats semi-dreid out in your pocket. if so that is the reason:idea: .

MOOGLE? - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages: