question for those who skate in D.C.

policeoner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

freedom plaza has some skaters lurking there occasionally. like at night, i guess. i dunno about any gold rail or anything though.... but there's been brand new construction everywhere - a new convention center and shit. hell of a lot of new bombs and shit too. and yeah, that "street" near MLK library is a real street now, but that was SOOOOO long ago. man, it's been a while since you've been back to dc, obviously. definetly take a trip out here to check out the new shit, it's worth it, just don't stay too long. it might kill you. i'm dying as we speak....

man, i never ever KNEW about that spot near metro center, so unfortunately i can't answer that question.

ummm, (for graff viewing) of course though, you gotta ride the red line up to silverspring... and in general(if you have a car... if not the bus and legs will do) hit the main streets to see what's been happening. i mean like, 14th, 16th, a lot of the avenues... dc is small, you know, i just say start walking, driving, or get on the bus and just let it take you where it takes you. i'm sure that'll catch you up.

because i think a lot of the skaters that used to kick it at freedom plaza might have just left dc altogether. last summer there were a shit load that i used to see at night.... but this summer i've hardly seen any, so i dunno what to tell you in that regard.... but good luck in checking out that spot near metro center and seeing if the "gold rail" is still there.....

Archived