question for the mac gurus

imported_dowmagik

my camera records images onto a cd and im trying to get them on my girlfriends mac. i know on a mac when you put a cd in an icon automatically appears on the desktop. well, when i put the cd in nothing happens. ive poked around on her computer and i cant find anything that just lets me access the damned cd drive. wtf?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

When i bought the misfits collection, you know the one that comes in the box shaped like a coffin.. well anyways i was all excited and i came home and put one of the cd's into my mac. Nothing. Didnt play, the drive couldnt read the formatting.. might be the same problem with your disc.

are there pics of your girl on that disc?

try going into preferences>general, make sure that it's set so cd's automatically show up on the desktop.

you might need software on your computer for some reason, although i doubt it. that seems real suspect. hmm. go to the manufacturer website. they should have a 'faq' section.

try simply restarting the computer first.

Originally posted by dowmagik

arcel - the camera is rather large, its an older one (only 3.3mp). it uses mini cds tho, not regular size ones.

seeks - yup theres nudie/sex pics on the cd. the box is set to automatically have the icon pop up. i think maybe the cd only works with windows since its a mini cd.

i just had an idea

when you put the mini cd in there, in the tray or whatever, is the thing that goes in the CD hole actually going in?

Originally posted by ARCEL

i just had an idea

when you put the mini cd in there, in the tray or whatever, is the thing that goes in the CD hole actually going in?

yeah its going in. i think the little troll that lives in my computer is looking at the contents of the cd, then saying fuck it to helping me out cause hes busy whacking off to pics of a cum soaked 18yo girl. or maybe not.

Archived