question for emit_df

ted bundy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by asolo

emit,how do you guys over there feel about putting that crossed out american flag on the cover of scribble now that america is under attack. personally i think you guys look like a bunch of dicks. but im not talking about your graffiti because i can respect that. just what level were your heads were at when you ran that shit?

(in a droning voice) yes, we must never question the fatherland. america is good and has never done anything worth questioning. we must forget that the constitution protects the expression of contrary opinions (well, any opinion, really, it's just that the contrary ones are the ones that need protecting) as part of its core. we must forget that in practice, protest is one of the most AMERICAN activities one can participate in (you get shot in the street for that shit in other countries.) thank you for reminding me of this, I nearly forgot. note to self: never question anything again.

emit,how do you guys over there feel about putting that crossed out american flag on the cover of scribble now that america is under attack. personally i think you guys look like a bunch of dicks. but im not talking about your graffiti because i can respect that. just what level were your heads were at when you ran that shit?

you are a complete moron. buy a gun, then shoot yourself with it. thank you

personally i think you guys look like a bunch of dicks.

you could have emailed him, or called the magazine. but instead you chose to post it on the internet for the world to see, like you were really taking a stand against fashism or something. thank god the south has such great minds as yours, it will im sure rise again very soon...

hey ass-ol-io, put a fucking clamp on it...you sound like a fucking moron, who probably couldnt even design a book report cover...im sure scribble had their reasons, whether it was political or printing deadlines...and like seeks said you coulda just called the mag or emailed emit website, didnt know he had one did you? cause if you did then youre really an asshole whose trying way to hard to come off like a political know-it-all mixing up beef for the internet to see...and dont try to say that youre not trying to get some lame fame for questioning emit...you could have toned the question completely differently, but you didnt...your wasting your time and everyone elses...so go listen to "proud to be an american", fuck your sister, and go throw your lame tag on the side of a desolate motor home...hick....

love,

rOe

a yankee from the north

and one last thing-

the reason we have people over there right now fighting on that god forsaken land against these terrorists is to preserve OUR freedom, which includes the freedom for emit and scribble to design a magazine cover how ever they want to...people just dont seem to get that! aint america grand! dont forget that and tell all your wannabe patriotic boys the same thing.... :rolleyes: ...geesh....

Archived