question for east coast people:

niseNSF

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00175573f00000027.jpg'>

ok, everyone, this has been getting on my nerves, so fuck it, im gonna ask...see the ugly looking "M" above the skuf?? has anyone else seen this dude?! ive seen these "M"s in pittsburgh, philly, and nyc. my guess would be that its like crust punk kinda kid, but i dont know. im just wondering if anyone else has come across these things or whatever...they suck, yeah, but they suck *just* bad enough to stay imprinted in my memory. lil help.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest mikro137

dude , i havent seen it here , do you remeber where you saw it , id like to be on the investigaton team... otherwise its gonna bother me till i find out.

nawmean, my bitches stay up there.

no i think that was prolly when they had that RSC graff/hiphop party up there in like 98 or 99. i went with a few cats and got lost in the bx. like crazy lost. i think i got out a few times to try and ask directions and just caught little tags on like electric boxes or poles.

funny thing, i was in nyc last night clubbing and had a trunk full of rusto....but ny completely overwhelms me...i wouldnt even know where to fucking start...like one, two fillins...it means nothing in the grand scheme...im shook off ny.

anyway, back on the topic, thanks for mentioning that...any little bit helps.

Guest HOST18 DYM
Originally posted by HOST18 DYM

That M is Map bts. He's from Brooklyn and been doing his thing for a good while.

oh yeah, all you east coast-y ny types: i saw lots of new SKREW and CEAZE in north jersey/staten island.....someone who lives there would do well to post photographic renditions of that graffiti which i have seen.

ta-ta.

Guest cover .

MSK and AWR all over NJ and NYC now..

i don't know how old it is.. but there's an unfinished revok bridge near the west side highway.

plenty of skrew everywhere..

big saber on some roof with a quotations saying "work" . haha

NJ has some beauties as well.

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

cheerleader-

dont know if its him or not, but there was this SOOPER toy cat in philly writing MASE (not the OAL MASE). he had spot jocked that CENSE, CREAD and KEMOS rooftop off 95 down near the home depot. in any case, he's writing something else now, but it looks like his sooper toy stylee. of course i can be wrong, im just throwin that out there.

yeah, hey..i dint mean to ignite new beef....i think the msk cats are the shit...even if theyre doing only a little damage, i rarely see east coast kids tear up LA, so i cant front on them. but i will agree that "up all over NYC" is exaggerating a whole fucking lot. but either way, they up more than me, so more power to them.

i just realized this thread is like a little meeting of all the east coast heads. all together now:

fuck palm trees!

Guest mugshot
Originally posted by HOST18 DYM

EXTREME overstatement.

i see alot of msk stuff on the highway between newark and the holland tunnel on the jersey side would like to see more though elsewhere in these parts,

Guest cover .

apologies to the native New Yorkers and New Jeru heads..

i wasn't sayin it like out of towners were running shit in these areas.

hahah to what you said cheerleader it really is in an out of the way spot i was wondering how you ended up there knowing where your from but anyway to cover no apoligies needed brothey msk cats are just laying back doing there thing around here they have lives outside graff just like everyone else people have made them into these guys who cant breathe unless there xylene in the air people have to eat sleep and work you know and like somebody else said how much ups do you see (besides maybe setup) in cali ??? Besides when it comes to a place like newyork or new jersey in my dumbass opinion no one is going to "run shit" too many writers and little kids getting painting and shit just too many spots and writers to say any one or even a few are "running shit"....:)

3524: yeah no doubt..thats my problem with new york....i gotta serious job, like chicks, like music, movies, eating, shopping, my fam, etc...graff seems like is has to be a full time job practically to really make a dent, let alone stay on top...i think some people are cut out for it...i know im not. thats why i respec tthe fuck outta that town forever....same with LA..in both towns, theres writers that have done more work than you can imagine, and have no rep outside of that city. then you got these fucks who paint a few fr8s, scan them in, or send them to scribble mag and next thing you know, niggaz be like "eruptoe is king!!!" im like....yo, like JTF said above....SKUFY has done more work in one borough and cats dont even give that cat no credit. not to even pick on eruptoe, (but i will cause he came to pittsburgh and talked mad shit about philly hands cause he thinks hes nicer than he is) but theres maaaad cats around the US with lots of "rep" and very little work put in.

i was just in manhatten this weekend, and i still saw tons of remo btb joints....and im like, this is some real graffiti....i dont know why new york has become this microcosm..why are writers from ohio getting everything they do printed or posted, yet cats that spend years trying to keep a few fillins running in competition with 300 other cats get nada....makes no sense.

nyc por vida....PHAME CINIK EARSNOT SKUFY RYNO VFR VYELS for mayor. fuck guiliani and whoever the fuck that new dude is.

Goes without saying cheer...the funniest thing about the net is that kids come on here from whereever they are from and say "yo if i see another sace throw ill puke" which is funny because the cat is up a decent amount in ny then like you said they see some guys throw and he maybe has a couple spots and they give props out the anus...when it all boils down the real writers know the deal and respect is silently given to those who pay they're dues in this shit i know you understand what i mean which makes me happy because there are far too many douchebags on here...props to all the cats trying to stay focused on the prize and having a good level head on they're shoulders too many inflated egos and overestimated writers on the net..:dazed:

p.s.

the skufo is kicking shit ....

Archived