Question for american highschool students

fatbastard

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that shit is retarded. the only people that care about "the popular" are those people in the teams and class presidents and shit + their immediate friends, everyone else could care less. but yea people stick with there kind mostly. then theres people that have known eachother for most of there life and just do different things.. thats how it is over here.

i dropped out at 16.

i went to 1 yr. of catholic school freshmen year, then 1 year of public school sophmore year. i went to like 1 full week of school then i cut for the rest of the year. then i dropped out and attempted to go to night school, that sucked so i got a GED then went to college. which is another story!

since i went to an all boys catholic school for freshmen year i didnt get see the full blown drama of cliques. but it was still there. i mean it sets the precedent for who you become later on in life, dont you think? i dont agree with it, but it is a fact that it does exist in many schools. i suppose i was the loser that had cross over appeal....haha.

but i never ran with it cause of antisocial behavior.

then i found graff, or it found me.

there wasnt a clique for writers, at least not yet. it wasn't trendy. all the writers i knew were pot smoking metal heads, skaters, or both. including myself.

because of highschool i still think that most jocks are meatheads!

Guest T E A S E R
Originally posted by ARCEL

haha i bet all the bullies picked on tease

:lol: yea right... you... just like them, in real life wouldnt be saying shit.

Haha bullies. I can't remember the last time their was bullies really. I guess we used to be somewhat..takin kids pockets and shit. But everyone in the school here was/is a bitch for the most part so you don't got to worry about anyone if you chill with the right people. The jocks and all that dont own shit they get punked daily. But you ask a tough question because the answer can be different at every highschool you look at. I'm guessing white rich suburbs have that type of shit on tv and normal to low-class schools most likely don't.

basically in school i dont know of any bullies. people around here are fucken bitches. they talk a big game but then 85% of the time they step down when it comes to fighten. the only bullies i know of in school gotta be the fucken teachers. when they feel threaten they get on a power trip and try to lay insubordination on your ass. witch you cant do shit about. but basically people in school stick to people like themselves.

there are the "cliques" like that, but its not really to the extents that it is on tell-lie-vision. they never tell you that the jocks are usually pussy, and only pick on kids 4 years younger.

most of the schools I went to didn't really even have jocks.

One of my girls friends boyfriends is always portraying the little rich highschool he went to, to be just like the ones on TV, fuckin tool.

I call him preppie... saved by the bell