Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

* Question About Submissions On TheVapors.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by imported_Tesseract, Aug 19, 2002.

1. I noticed that the site is empty, the question is, will the site
    have the same material as the magazine, or is the site more open than that? I understand that the selection for a magazine is and should be really picky.

The 1st issue of Vapors was somehow documenting graffiti in categories, so a lot of things that could be interesting could be easily left out for messing with the funk.

It seems to me that TheVapors site could be a more 'clean' and better quality 12ozprophet. Meaning that a lot of threads in the forums of 12oz are already very interesting and well represented. So, alot of kids could put some extra work on the material of a thread and send it to you for upload on TheVapors?

Given that submissions by e-mail pass the quality test, this form could make TheVapors site rich in material very faster.

Maybe thats the idea from the start, but i think it needs some sort of clarification.

2. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

you think about things.

(take that!)

3. serpent of the light

serpent of the light Member

if i write an intelligent review about heavy metal or how much i hate god can it get published??? i just woke up

4. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

5. beardo

beardo Guest

the site is more open. it is my understanding that you can basically write about anything and submit it. interview your friends, give a scene report on your home town, pros & cons of the latest trends, write up about your summer graff travels.. etc. if your submission REALLY stands out, it may make it to the actual mag.

6. Canadiano

Canadiano Guest

if and/or when I cause ruckus with my homeboys at 416, maybe some hip hop fag will write about how they hate me. half those older fuckers already do.

7. Thanx beardo,
    How are you dude?
    long time no talk!

8. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Administrator

I don't like the forum software that they use.

9. platapie

platapie Guest

im pretty cool. someone should write about me.:eek:

10. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

agreed. :(

11. d-town_bomber

d-town_bomber Veteran Member

can we send in our own shit

12. kissmyass#1

kissmyass#1 Senior Member