question about getting my license suspended...

LadyKrink

alright i went to court and the judge restricted my license to driving only to my drug program and home due to negligent driving ( 3 tickets in less than 12 months.) Then i got a letter from the DMV saying not only is my license restricted for longer but if i get another ticket within the next 12 months my license will be suspended for 6 months. Alright heres the question...I just recently got a ticket for my exhaust being too loud, since its after market or whatever. Is that going to be considered another ticket to where they take my license away for 6 months?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

nah it just says MODIFIED EXHAUST AFTERMARKET...

but what about this it says on another part of the ticket

P.F/MAX SPD.

SPEED APPROX.

can they get me for speeding even though they didnt like write it out and let me know im being cited for speeding as well?

please belive i gone through this bullshit before

no they will not count your exhaust as a deciding factor on a suspension

since it is only a fix-it ticket

the speeding part also shouldnt affect you since it is not the reason for the ticket

ive gotten fix-it tickets before and the only count i have had to fix is the first

all listed below the judge will just take into consideration

have a nice day.

yeah to get the ticket signed off the cop will examine your whole exhaust and probably under your hood as well, best make that shit look stock

ps. cali cops are cracking down on no cat violations hardcore as of lately

so if they see that i have no cat converter are they just going to like give me another ticket?

its weird though because this past friday i was a passenger in a car and a friend of mine got stopped and he didnt have a license so they hassled all of us until they decided thank God to just let us go and the cop told me "miss you need to take the keys and drive the car for your friend and get out of here" and my homie was like officer she has a restricted license i dont want her getting in any more trouble and the cops said that they looked up my name and it didnt say anything about my license being restricted...what the fuck is that? i mean should i chill and not drive or just fuck it and drive wherever since the restrictions on my license didnt even show up on the cops computer...

Damn girl, learn how to drive.

By learn how to drive I mean know how to look out for cops.

I got cop & hoodrat radar built in my brain.

I can spot cops or hoodrats in a dark alley at a few hundred feet away @ 2am while still looking out for rivals.

must be the nightowl gene.

Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by Pistol

I got cop & hoodrat radar built in my brain.

I can spot cops or hoodrats in a dark alley at a few hundred feet away @ 2am while still looking out for rivals.

must be the nightowl gene.

me too..i can spot in the dark shadows that nobodyelse can see.i spot chicks nightly.

wonk slwothgin

Archived