QUEER EYE FOR A STRAIGHT GUY -HAHA

Guest T E A S E R

Guest T E A S E R

anyone caught this show before?

:lol: i was flipping through channels the other day (no youre right, i watch this on the regular, rollseyes) and it came on. at first i was like what the fuck is this bullshit, this is gay, bla bla bla...

but after a little bit of watching, the shit was kind of funny.

apparently its about helping out straight guys with no sense of style and all this other bullshit us guys dont get about women and so on.

like the guy they helped couldnt dress for shit, wasnt very romantic, never cooked for his girl, and his apartment lacked style.

so these 5 gay dudes help him out.

shit was funny as fuck minus the gay guys that were to flamboyant and whatnot, and it was funny how the girl liked how he was dressed but seemed to notice how it was to good, like how gay dudes dress hahaha...

yeah.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i saw it once, they hooked this guys house up, it looked pretty sweet. the only thing that fucked it up was all the fags all over him touching his hair and shit, i know if i was i wouldve told them to back the fuck off of me

Guest T E A S E R
Originally posted by Scrabble

True that. There is no shame in admitting that you watch that show regularly Tease.

:lol: i have no shame, its just i dont watch it all the time, i just caught it the other day for the first time... i assumed people were going to crack jokes etc etc... thats why i said that.

haha

Show is on some other shit.

I saw one about a week and a half ago...

I haven't managed to catch any as of lately, I too would watch it on the regular.

The amount of homosexual innuendos the guys use are hilarious.

"You have to put your contact lense in just right. If not, your eye will shut...just like a sphincter."

Guest T E A S E R

:lol:

the one i saw, they were molesting the straight guy... shit was sick. he was like ughhhhhhhhhhh what the fuck... and acting all macho around them.

then on his date he was bouncing around like a queer. shit was hilarious, they even called him out on it...

Yea, the show is hilarious. And the guys they make over are real sports about their 'touchy-feely' selves. I mean, it's not as if they are trying to get the guy in bed and their homosexuality isn't going to rub off on the guy, as if it were contageous... so why should they be uncomfortable. It's a show where gay men make over straight men to impress the ladies. Where's the harm in that?

I did for sorry for the guy they made over who had the condoms that were a 'snug' fit. Oh shit... that made so much fun of him for that.

"Trojan snug fit condom!! Oh honey... it's okay, she still loves you."

Originally posted by T E A S E R

:lol:

the one i saw, they were molesting the straight guy... shit was sick. he was like ughhhhhhhhhhh what the fuck... and acting all macho around them.

then on his date he was bouncing around like a queer. shit was hilarious, they even called him out on it...

what are you talking about, they werent molesting him (im assuming you are talking about the bald guy that is dating the model).

Guest T E A S E R
Originally posted by iloveboxcars

what are you talking about, they werent molesting him (im assuming you are talking about the bald guy that is dating the model).

ok maybe not molesting, but they were giving him hugs, touching him whenever they could, making him feel all uncomfortable when getting his "spray on tan" and so on...

it was cracking me up...

honestly, i would rather have an attractive gay guy hitting on me, even being a bit too 'touchy feely', than some big fat, ugly woman. guys that get freaked out by gay guys are ridiculous to me. they werent 'molesting' the guy, they were acting exactly the same as a straight woman would act towards another straight woman, if she had just 'made her over'. or how a gay man would act towards a straight woman.

seriously, being homophobic is one of the dumbest things in the world. its worse than racism.

ii think im gonna go see if its on riight now.

Originally posted by caL

the channel bravo has a couple of gay shows, boy meets boy, antiques roadshow, and queer eye. inside the actors studio is good sometimes

what exactly makes antiques roadshow "gay?" last i checked it was just about appraising antiques.

i think that shows kinda fun to watch occasionally too, but im a boring dude.

Originally posted by freightlover

what exactly makes antiques roadshow "gay?" last i checked it was just about appraising antiques.

i think that shows kinda fun to watch occasionally too, but im a boring dude.

do you watch that show with the gay bald guy on the discovery channel? that show is HELLA boring.

Archived