QUEEN!!!`

pissdrunkwhat?!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by WALE!pd

ill give you credit for being a idiot.... see the A key you use so often well right next to it is something called caps lock push it once and watch as the magic happens

HEY, EASE UP WITH THE HOSTILITY. LIKE I SAID A MILLION TIMES BEFORE MY GOAL ON THIS WEBSITE ISNT TO START UNIMPORTANT DRAMA WITH PEOPLE. IT WAS MERELY A QUESTION. AS FOR THE CAPS SITUATION, LIVE WITH IT.

NOW YOURE KNOCKING EMO KIDS WHO I CAN GIVE A FLYING FUCK ABOUT. IF IM EMO (WHICH IM NOTHING REMOTELY NEAR IT) FOR TRYING TO STAY MELLOW, YOURE A POSER FOR STATING THE FACT THAT YOU HIT UP A FENCE WHILE SPORTING A PINK MOHAWK. AS FAR AS MY CONCERN IS, I TRY TO TAKE THE NICE-FELLOW APPROACH CAUSE' LIKE O.G.SOFA OR ANY OTHER BIGGER INDIVIDUAL HERE THERE'D BE NO SHIT TALKING FROM YOUR PART IN PERSON. LISTEN AS THE NICE GUY I AM (NOT FUCKING EMO OR GHANDI) I'LL BE HAPPY TO APOLOGIZE.

haha theres nothing wrong with hitting a fence chief... when someone says fence you probably automaticly assume its a neighborhood fence which its not... second of all my pink mohawk has nothing to do with anything seeing as the thing is never fuckin up and is almost always in my hat its not some sort of display of punkness its a fuckin hair cut. now quiet down before i put you back in the cage. oh and btw if you think i wouldnt call you emo to your face your wrong buddy, if you really dont belive me we can go petty and say come to my city which you will never do and we will never meet so dont assume i wont say this to your face

Originally posted by Smart

^THAT'S a David Bowie song!!!

BUT, it was freaking priceless when Vanilla Ice stole a hit song from 2 of the best bands ever AND a black frat chant to have a number one hit song that got him his own movie!!! (Pop goes the weasel!)

david bowie and queen - under pressure very good skate song , anywho it was even funnier watching him try to explain that the beat for his song was completly different on behind the music haha..... see theres is _______ and mine is _______ ting

Archived