Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

QUEEN!!!`

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by WALE!pd, Sep 12, 2002.

1. WALE!pd

WALE!pd 12oz Loyalist

anyone like queen? im slightly inhebriated so the randomness of this topic is justified. i mean freddie mercury was cool as hell and queen has some kick ass fuckin songs. ADMIT IT YOU KNWO YOU LIKE THEM

2. vinyl junkie

vinyl junkie Elite Member

haha... queen rocks...
    if gay guys could have kids together, him and rob halford could have the metal'est kid ever...

3. DEE38

DEE38 12oz Loyalist

Fuck the haters I love queen. bitch.

jk, yeah i dig queen quite a bit!

4. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

WE WILL WE WILL ROCK YOU.

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS NO TIME FOR LOSING.

I don't care for or against them. But i've watched alot of Laker championships over the years.

5. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

I have the queen greatest hits 3 cd collection

6. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Administrator

:cough:

<<< this is me not raising my hand.

7. WALE!pd

WALE!pd 12oz Loyalist

you know you like em!!! admit it

8. WALE!pd

WALE!pd 12oz Loyalist

hey dee IM me on aim pissdrunks88wp . is your signature gg allin?

9. HomerJayII

HomerJayII Member

IM NOT ONE TO JUMP ON PEOPLE FOR BELIEFS OR WHAT NOT, JUST OUT OF CURIOSITY WHATS WITH THE 88 AND SWP?

10. HomerJayII

HomerJayII Member

PARDON FUCKING ME WALE, I WAS REFERING TO THE LETTERS AND NUMBERS IN YOUR NAME.

11. WALE!pd

WALE!pd 12oz Loyalist

^^^ haha get your panties out of the bunch in your rectum kid m its a joke but i need not explain myself to you

12. HomerJayII

HomerJayII Member

AT LEAST GIVE ME A LITTLE CREDIT FOR NOTICING THAT SHIT.

13. WALE!pd

WALE!pd 12oz Loyalist

ill give you credit for being a idiot.... see the A key you use so often well right next to it is something called caps lock push it once and watch as the magic happens

14. vinyl junkie

vinyl junkie Elite Member

i will stand by the fact that wale is cool... ignore the name... although he's not as cool as freddy mercury and rob halford's love child...

15. HomerJayII

HomerJayII Member

HEY, EASE UP WITH THE HOSTILITY. LIKE I SAID A MILLION TIMES BEFORE MY GOAL ON THIS WEBSITE ISNT TO START UNIMPORTANT DRAMA WITH PEOPLE. IT WAS MERELY A QUESTION. AS FOR THE CAPS SITUATION, LIVE WITH IT.