Quarter of a Century Status.

Guest imported_Tesseract

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

this is apparently the age where the first part of the "mid life crisis" starts, have you done the whole evaluating your life and thinking you havent amounted to anything yet?

hahah sorry to go all negative on you bro....HAPPY BIRTHDAY. 25s a big one, do something to remember...

Guest imported_Tesseract

haha, thanx a bunch gents..i'm not in crisis over this at all, i can still rock my socks and my life achievements are set for my age...ok, not that great, but nothing a porche couldnt fix, haha

And here's a dope bday,

Last night i was gonna go to the movies with my girl and a friend of hers. Her friend works near the theater we were going and didnt want to go back home just to return back at once..so me and her would meet in a bar for an hour until my girl could join us to go see the movie.

On my way to the bar, and right outside of it i accidenlty bumped to a very close friend and his girl so went in to find my girls friend and also runned into my ex and some friends of her. 10 minutes later my girl arrives and in another 10 my dogs came in accidentally again...anyway, to sum it up, we screwed the movie and got a 25+ people unexpected b-day party for me, at midnight the whole bar cheered me on and sung the stupid happy b-day song accompanied by endless shots and drinks...we went to another 2 bars till 4am and due to social links who work at bars i paid half the money we drunk...last night was dope. I have no expectations for today, after that..i could stay put and watch tv and still feel like i party hard.

holler

You’re fifteen? Happy Birthday, villager.

So what’s your country been working on for the Olympics? I hear the baseball team is allowed to get anyone from anywhere in the world who is of descent. So a star mlb player, if he has greek parents, can play for your team.

I had great sex with a greek girl in the past while. Lock your sisters up.

Guest imported_Tesseract

Thank you all !, so far so good..25 is being good to me.

Two awesome party days in a row, 150 euros poorer from drinks galore.

Last night, before hitting the bars, my girl cooked for me:

YUMMY

Archived