Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

QuarkXpress 5 crack?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by BigJoe, Apr 19, 2003.

1. BigJoe

BigJoe Banned

ok im trying to instal a pirated version of Quark and it the installation runs fine but when i go to open the program it gives me this message --> "the systems regional settings are incompatible with this version of QuarkXpress [86]"
    so does this mean i need to DL another version from someone in oz? or can i simply get a crack to make it run?
    i have been searching for a crack but no luck yet, thanks for your help.

2. Krook

Krook Banned

go to www.sharereactor.com

and download edonkey

then search for it and when u look at the results there wil usually be certain ones with a code crack.

so when u install it and a folder comes up don't click on the program click on the read me icon and there should be a code crack in there for u

hope it works for u man;)

3. eseLokE1uno

eseLokE1uno Senior Member

try this ------------> or download one from kazaa i think thats where i got mine