Quantum Leap

deph

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Crimsøn

When I saw this thread, that's exactly what I thought/planned on asking.

it's the million dollar question, which nobody I've ever met knows. I got into watching it because i work nights and don't sleep to well and it's on ukgold in britain. Well if anyone was seen such an episode could they post details? thank you.

p.s I saw a wacky episode the other day where the person who Sam leaps into escapes from the waiting room in the future and you see Al when he's not a holigram which was exciting.

Originally posted by onesecondple

yes, i watched it with my parents and still do on occasion, my mom has all the episodes on tape...yes tape

If your mum really does have all the episodes on tape does sam ever get home?

Originally posted by LDN_THING

If your mum really does have all the episodes on tape does sam ever get home?

im going from memory here cuz its been a good year since i have seen any of them. I think he gets home, has the chance to stay, but declines to continue what he is doing, but thats just what i recall, i can call and ask ol sally m if you want though

Hey I am an avid watcher of quantum leap. was just wondering if anyone had any views on this show. And more importantly is there an episode when Sam leaps home?

have been watching my one tape of this show for the past two nights !!!

one of the episodes is the one where he does make it home.

he and al switch places and he is able to spend some time with his wife till the next leap and he goes back. if you remember the final show he never made it back for good but in this one episode he did get back if even for just a bit.

season one hits dvd on june 8th !!!!!!! i just found that out today.

seems i am the only one who remembers.

in the final episode he leaps into a mining town, and in the end he is sitting in a bar and eveyone in the bar is someone he had lept into during the run of the show. he continutes leaping after the show ended.

the one where he and al switch places is cool ... cuz its further back than sam can go due to the limitation of his age. i fell asleep to it and my girl finished it so i dont recall all the details cuz its been a long time since i watched it all the way through. the person he leaps into from this episode is al. so first they switch places then switch back and sam goes into al. freaking classic !!!

he and al switch ... al is the person in the other person. sam becomes the hollogram, but al still has the hand controller thing. so they have to find a way for sam to get out of the imaging chamber, once they figure that out sam is home. he gets to chill with his wife for a bit.

lighting stuck the time machiene as sam was just leaping so they got flip floped. then when the next leap happens it corrected the flip flop but he winds up in al when he was in Vietnam.

great show.

Yeah i finally got answers. And the DVD is out on my birthday yeah things that I wouldn't know with out 12oz.

If anyone has anything to add that would be nice.

are you serious on 6/8 being your b-day ???

if so thats a trip cuz its mine too !!!! i was so excited it was dropping on my b-day.

Originally posted by ERIZENO

are you serious on 6/8 being your b-day ???

if so thats a trip cuz its mine too !!!! i was so excited it was dropping on my b-day.

yeah for real thats my birthday. Thats fucking weird. Hope I can get it in england.

he and al switch ... al is the person in the other person. sam becomes the hollogram, but al still has the hand controller thing. so they have to find a way for sam to get out of the imaging chamber, once they figure that out sam is home. he gets to chill with his wife for a bit.

lighting stuck the time machiene as sam was just leaping so they got flip floped. then when the next leap happens it corrected the flip flop but he winds up in al when he was in Vietnam.

great show.

that is not the final episode though, that is just another episode. I will go home and find out tomorrow or saturday for you guys, cuz i have all the tapes, alright? sound good? ok

Originally posted by onesecondple

he leaps to a bar in penn somwhere, he meets all these people from other shows. The owner of the bar is God. God asks him if he wants leap, he says no, but he really does....then i stopped listening...

shit i forgot about that god being the bar tender part. last time i saw that episode, ready for this, was when it first aired !!! so its been a bit, im suprised i remember this much !!

London:

way cool fellow gemini !! you are not getting it in the UK though

i just checked at IMDB. nothing yet.

http://i.imdb.com/f291.gif

shit i forgot about that god being the bar tender part. last time i saw that episode, ready for this, was when it first aired !!! so its been a bit, im suprised i remember this much !!

London:

way cool fellow gemini !! you are not getting it in the UK though

i just checked at IMDB. nothing yet.

http://i.imdb.com/f291.gif

damn, when was this?