Quality of Life, the movie

dignan

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest -MOE LESTER-

THIS MOVIE LOOKS STUPID THERES WAY TO MUCH DRAMA

"DAD I DONT WANNA BE LIKE YOU I WANT TO DO GRAFFITI YEAH!!!!!'

I HAVENT SEEN IT THOUGH...I MIGHT PEEP IT JUST TO SEE TEH CITY STREETS CUS I MISS EM CAPP STREET 20 DOLLAH HOOOOKERS

Guest KING BLING

I clicked on "View the trailer on our MySpace page." and it took me to Fandango...I was like "yo f'real this movie must be good because they think its so good they was like FUCK a trailer on Myspace, buy my shit"

Than I read this:

However, when Heir and Vain are arrested for painting, their secret identities are revealed and creative outlets are abruptly severed

...Brokeback

Originally posted by Weapon X+Mar 11 2006, 08:24 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Weapon X - Mar 11 2006, 08:24 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>Is this the one where those dudes with the wack graffiti give each other handjobs? fuck, how many threads are there gonna be on this? QoL was a sick mag, though.

[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-fermentor666@Mar 13 2006, 07:57 AM

Do they have scenes where they talk shit on the internet? Cause if they don't, it's phony.

ha ha ha, good to see everyone is in good form this wonderful monday morning

I heard Mark Ecko will personally come over himself and give you a handjob for watching this film and buying his game. I heard he's into that.

I also think it's fucked up that the main character/protagonist, in this case two people, are always white. It's like the people in these movies go out of their way to show that white people write graffiti, or white people can rap, or white people can breakdance. Hey, guess what, independant movie makers and Hollywood, just because there's a ratio of 50 to 1 when you compare the amount of major white actors/actresses to major actors/actresses of other races in the film business, doesn't mean they don't exist. I feel really bad for Asian people and Hispanics since all they really have is J-Lo, Jackie Chan, Jet Li, and the guy from Karate Kid. Start getting realistic, you losers making these movies. Poor form.

Let me guess He's an infamous graffitti writer, who's work can be seen all over the city....ZZZZZ

he starts getting into so much trouble that he is now on the most wanted list...ZZZZZ

His old lady threatens to leave him if he doesn't change his life around and get a good paying job...ZZZZ

and in the end he bitches out on being a ruthless villian for a sorry peice of ass....ZZZZZ

they should make it a Reality Series.... :clown2:

KILL YOURSELF