Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

QUALITY FREIGHTS

Discussion in 'Metal Heads' started by krowteN, Oct 10, 2003.

1. krowteN

krowteN Guest

how do you define quality.

reading this board ive seen people write you gotta do quality and quantity, or i wouldnt go over that if it was quality, yadda yadda yadda but what is quality? colors, style, ups, neatness, technique?
    what is your formula for "quality"?
    if your as bored as i am when your reading this post a link to a flik of a freight you think is quality.

2. The_Bench

The_Bench Junior Member

3. drug

drug New Jack

i think quality means a piece done with a decent background which makes the piece emerge from doors, bars, ladders, ridges and stuff. plus, precise and proportionate. well colored. what else.......oh yea big pieces. small pieces suck on fr8s since when they roll by you can't even tell how many letters there are.

4. ok

ok Member

from what iver seen msot of the fr8 surfaces suk. i painted a few here in the uk and they r well nice n smooth.

5. DREL.S.NIKAH

DREL.S.NIKAH New Jack

if you dont know what quality is ,you obviosly you dont paint quality shit

6. ok

ok Member

u cant even see some of ur fr8 shit the surface looks so bad. :rolleyes:

7. causinpanic

causinpanic Senior Member

quality = style and dope pieces str8 up.
    quantity = those dopes pieces on alot fo fr8s.
    ne fr8 surface that is able to paint im down.

8. soneMILWwi

soneMILWwi Guest

do either or, your doing the graff for yourself so do what u feel, u want to paint like 7 simples to pass time or if u want to take all your time on a dope panel so be it. most graffis doen for yourself so do what ya feel. iam a nerd...

9. Vanity

Vanity Veteran Member

looks like you took your time... at least an hour +, i don'tn even care if it's kinda toy (toys never spend tha tmuch time anyway)

10. krowteN

krowteN Member

must be a euro fag. but then again it could be an american slobing the euro nob and now he thinks he's dope.

11. ok

ok Member

haha. i am euro - and i painted some euro fr8s and i must they even rule over ur rusty old shit that runs in the deserts.

12. DREL.S.NIKAH

DREL.S.NIKAH New Jack

hey bro you should watch how you talk to people that you dont know , your fr8 count could turn into negative

13. rolemodel

rolemodel Junior Member

I don't know about you krowteN but personally I was hoping for those "Nope" responses like your last post on SAHL. HAHHAHAHA. Quality? If these kids could understand what style is they might be able to one day figure out the meaning of quality. HAHHAHAHAHAHHA.

14. Graff Jesus

Graff Jesus Guest

this coming from someone who's sucked their whole graff career...like my man said. watch your mouth. but not like you have either...quantity or quality.

this random shit talking is what got us into it in the first place homie...here we go again.

15. causinpanic

causinpanic Senior Member