QGRY cars?

taper

ok i know where theese cars go and what they carry i just want to know why theese cars everytime i get them (which is like every week i hit a new one), are always buffed? and the buff is big almost 1/2 the car. what the fuck? i see some old pieces but most of them i see are buffed? is it something they do all the time? and how exactly rare are theese cars? thanks. im assuming a reply to this from cracked or ese. from one rail fan to another.:P

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Well I can tell you what I know, when QGRY bought the green newsprint cars off of CP, they had to re-letter them, while they were doing that they buffed too. I stumbled across QGRY's buffing 'center' in Montreal, it's a side track, kind of like a wye, and there were used cans of paint, used rollers and empty cans of spray paint, I jacked a pair of goggles with some paint on them. It's not actually a center, it's a small outdoor operation, I should try and get back in there on a slow day and get pics, I was there on a dark night.

Archived