PUZL - KYT

High Priest

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest socrates

Big props to PUZL and all of the rest of the KYT guys for being up for so long in so many places.

*KILL*YO*TELEVISION*

yo socrates, I ran into quite a few Seattle cats out here last night.. Delk, Enoe, Resk, etc. Enoe was rockin' some blue board shorts from the 80's.. some dude got his head rocked, someone threw a tiki torch off the roof. it was your scene all the way.. I get tired of all the tough-guy macho shit after awhile.. don't you? why can't we just kick it without all this beef? millions of heads trying to hit up a rooftop with one can of silver. wack writers with big egos are disappointing.. I don't care how many ups you have anymore, if you have even a shred of personality, you get the thumbs up from disco.

Guest Ted Wakowski

Puzl is on some real shit. I'm feeling his different throw-up styles and consistency in hitting flavor spots. Cats like this hold crews down.

Originally posted by @nswer...

he roked shit hard in vancouver in 96 under ENIGMA. along with eski, jabs, eatfuk, and one other guy. its amazing, after 6 years they still have the main and hastings alleys on lock, when i get a scanner its over.:D

I think either sole, teks, or dingo. Those guys came up to rock too. canucks!

Guest emit_df
Originally posted by cheerleader

out of respect for your background and influence, i'll bite my tongue.

I appreciate that coment...but maybe you missundrstood me... I'm not dissing bombing. At on point in my life thats all I did....

I wish I had taken bombing flicks. I just never wanted to carry a camera when bombing....and it didn't cross my mind to photograph something that takes 2 minutes to paint. I guess I was more concerned with the piecing aspect of graff, as far as documenting what I had done.

Archived