Putting things in the freezer for no apparent reason.

fatbastard

This is the greatest thing, you turn regular boring things into tasty frozen treat (works extra well if the fruits on the riper side)

things i froze today

-Strawberries (very good)

-Mango (OMG type good)

-TimTams

-Oranges

-bannanas

-Pears

oh and something else i discovered, pour cheap ass 99c juice into ice cube trays and then put jellybeans in the ice cube tray...you get these awesome frozen treats from cheap shit juice and 50c jellybeans....

anything else frozen?

maybe americans wouldnt find this as appealing as its winter, maybe. but to me this is for all seasons

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Holy Shit, this loooks fuckinf delicious, frozen or not. I know people in the UK have all kidns of bad ass super candy that blows my American mind, is this the same in Australia?

My friends mom got me one of these from England, it was gooood.

http://www.bewarethecheese.com/areo.jpg'>

...Reeses and snickers are good frozen tho.

I'm always putting cans of soda into the fridge for a quick cool down but then i forget about them when i'm watching television. Then a loud bursting sound from the kitchen tells me the can exploded from the cold pressure and I have a lovely mess to clean up. Shit.

Originally posted by LENS

I'm always putting cans of soda into the fridge for a quick cool down but then i forget about them when i'm watching television. Then a loud bursting sound from the kitchen tells me the can exploded from the cold pressure and I have a lovely mess to clean up. Shit.

I have to come to realize the degree of my stoner memory and must practice self control and not put in cans in the freezer...just put it in the fridge and instead of being alarmed by an explosion be suprised with a nice cold soda next to you make your way to the fridge. :)