Puttin' da South in ya Mouth!

RedneckRmblr

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest THEBLACKESTWHITEGUY

WHO THE FUCK IS THIS FAKE ASS MET?WHY CANT PEOPLE COME UP WITH THER OWN NAMES AND NOT ONE THAT I HAVE BEEN PUSHING FOR 12 YEARS........

THE REAL MET,TA,MAYHEM,WALLNUTS....

Guest smokin..joe

man that merz is sooooo fuggin ill, i wish i could see worm and merz on the same boxcar, that would be splended:)

hahahah...the "fake" met...interesting..fake or not that kid is dope...GO SOUTH!!!!!gotta love it....mbers stuff was nice..chisme...yeah...ill ass post

Guest surpaintalot

hot shitttttttttt

big up to the real met from from back in the day in va and to that ill mother fucka tyme1

Re: hot shitttttttttt

Originally posted by surpaintalot

big up to the real met from from back in the day in va and to that ill mother fucka tyme1

REAL MET FROM VA ..MY ASS..I AM THE REAL MET I BEEN PUSHING IT SINCE 1986 AND GOT FUCKIN FLICKS TO PROVE IT...NIGGAS KNOW WHO THE REAL MET IS.....TELL THAT FAKE ASS DICK RIDER TO GET OFF MY NUTS AND GET HIS OWN NAME......MET,TA,MAYHEM,WALLNUTS.....

Guest i hate lert

lack reaps.. that fake met doesnt, come on met mayhem how u going to fuck with that. how could this guy not even know of the real met?/?/????? but . loving the south pics, keep em coming

Re: Re: hot shitttttttttt

Originally posted by THEBLACKESTWHITEGUY

NOT ONE THAT I HAVE BEEN PUSHING FOR 12 YEARS.........

I AM THE REAL MET I BEEN PUSHING IT SINCE 1986 AND GOT FUCKIN FLICKS TO PROVE IT...

damn dude im gonna have to call you out on that one.....

12 years=1990... either youre lying to us or you need to go back to math class!

and the so called "fake" has got some ill styles... and i sure remember catching his shit up before yours.:D

"IT LOOKS AS IF HE PAINTS WITH THE FAKE MUCH ALSO"(Crush kill destory)

i guess that would make it the "fake" MBER to huh?:P

Re: Re: Re: hot shitttttttttt

Originally posted by BIG T

damn dude im gonna have to call you out on that one.....

12 years=1990... either youre lying to us or you need to go back to math class!

and the so called "fake" has got some ill styles... and i sure remember catching his shit up before yours.:D

"IT LOOKS AS IF HE PAINTS WITH THE FAKE MUCH ALSO"(Crush kill destory)

i guess that would make it the "fake" MBER to huh?:P

FIRST OFF BUDDY LEARN ABOUT GRAFF (HE GOT SOME ILL STYLES SO HE CAN JUST PICK ANY ONES NAME AND WRITE IT) DONT THINK SO THATS NOT HOW GRAFF WORKS..SECOND OFF I SAID 12 YEARS I WAS JUST GETTING THE POINT OUT THAT I HAD THE NAME FIRST.THIRD YOU SAID YOU SEEN HIS STUFF BEFORE YOU SEEN MINE THATS CAUSE WHEN HE WAS DOING FR8S SO LONG AGO IN (1997) I WAS PAYING DUES STREET BOMBING IN NEW YORK.WELL I GOT SOME ILL STYLES SO I THINK I WILL CHANGE MY NAME TO SEEN...GET A FUCKING CLUE....HAHA..

THE REAL MET,TA,MAYHEM,WALLNUTS..

Re: Re: Re: Re: hot shitttttttttt

Originally posted by THEBLACKESTWHITEGUY

FIRST OFF BUDDY LEARN ABOUT GRAFF (HE GOT SOME ILL STYLES SO HE CAN JUST PICK ANY ONES NAME AND WRITE IT) DONT THINK SO THATS NOT HOW GRAFF WORKS..SECOND OFF I SAID 12 YEARS I WAS JUST GETTING THE POINT OUT THAT I HAD THE NAME FIRST.THIRD YOU SAID YOU SEEN HIS STUFF BEFORE YOU SEEN MINE THATS CAUSE WHEN HE WAS DOING FR8S SO LONG AGO IN (1997) I WAS PAYING DUES STREET BOMBING IN NEW YORK.WELL I GOT SOME ILL STYLES SO I THINK I WILL CHANGE MY NAME TO SEEN...GET A FUCKING CLUE....HAHA..

THE REAL MET,TA,MAYHEM,WALLNUTS..

whatever, makes no difference in my life how upset people get over stupid shit... trust me people can tell your styles apart...i would guess that there are at least 2 of every name out there. and it was 92 not 97

Guest railroadjerk

zink's letters are so fucking fresh. WHY DONT PEOPLE REALIZE THIS! man that wh e2e...if i smoke more bud, will i be that good?

Archived