Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

put your dick in a bear trap

Discussion in 'Brick Slayers' started by Harry Potter, Jan 26, 2002.

1. Harry Potter

Harry Potter Guest

love it or hate it, talk-ones......

[​IMG]

2. mosluggo

mosluggo Elite Member

3. *SIZEROKS*

*SIZEROKS* Veteran Member

DIDOE

4. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

not bad, but not diggin' the name

5. Harry Potter

Harry Potter Guest

care to elaborate ?
    is the name taken by someone in your hood ?

6. THE DEVIL!

THE DEVIL! Senior Member

Whatsit say....TULN?
    anyway....use up the space better...It's like seein a floater on an otherwise empty boxcar...wasted space....colors are good....letterforms ar decent, I think.....

7. AbortionRingtoss

AbortionRingtoss Junior Member

8. taco bell bomber

taco bell bomber Senior Member

hahyahaha..no but seriously..ahahahahaha

9. idonotlikeu

idonotlikeu Senior Member

10. NATO

NATO Guest

i dont think the sticker being upside down helps.

11. Graff Jesus

Graff Jesus Guest

if i had my dick stuck in a bear trap i sure as hell wouldn't be drawing wack shit like that....

12. RaiD

RaiD Guest

fuck the haters. its not bad but with the time you have with stickers dont you think you could have made it a little less simple i dont know maybe a back-drop... i go all out with my stickers personaly, like little pieces.

13. Harry Potter

Harry Potter Guest

it was just a quick sticker I made at like 3;30 am last night. I posted it for lack of anything better to do...... I have "elaborate" stickers too but this is the one I chose to post, live with it....

14. REGULATOR

REGULATOR Elite Member

theres a talk in my 'hood"

15. stinky pinky

stinky pinky New Jack