put you to shame

Guest ..oX..

Guest ..oX..

tell me what you think of this. someone posted it on an alphabattle type thing on a hiphop board and said it "put everything you posted to shame."

i guess i'll post up everything he "put to shame" in a second... please give an honest opinion on this letter, he wants to know what people think but doesnt want to take responsibility for his letter structure.

http://forums.hiphopist.com/uploads/post-76-1027370381.gif'>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
and he cant spell.. and he is prolly some wigged out thug.. that thinks he can do graffiti because its "hip hop"

nak....if your saying that, then i really hope that your "new sketches" can burn him. because your old shit was just that: shit.

then again, maybe you did get good and can just talk alot of shit now. too big for your britches? never.......haw...haw.

hey cheps...i suppose u kno him....u should turn him into the authorities so that they can cut off his fingers...put u to shame..that kid just put himslef to shame...wait...not really, u put him to shame by posting this shit...lol....he won't take responsibilities...lol....kids these days:D

i just farted....i'm not that good in the head...i have only one..if u find the other, then suck on it:king: :confused: :o :eek: :crazy:

Guest ..oX..
Originally posted by Wi$H

wow thats pretty shitty, and i don't dog ppl to much for their shit, but hey at least he tries, he could stand to lose his attitude though

thats the thing is he doesnt give a shit about graff, he just does it for props, thats what pissed me off enough to post this in here.

Archived