put yo hood up

GrImeY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i once got up with insulator on my school's computer... but damn that shit sticks it sorta seeped in through the cooling holes when i was puttin it on well i did my tag in it and i stood out quite high from the surface 1inch anyway after about a day of peeps goin ooh, holy shit the computer blew up!!!! :)

the teachers are still lookin for the guy responsible :crazy:

Guest ctrl+alt+del

once, i was in the middle of nowhere. i was driving to the lake. a freight car was stopped in the middle of the road on the track. it wouldnt move, even after i yelled at it. there was no one around for miles, so i got in my trunk and looked for something to bomb it with. the only thing i ever keep in my trunk is little blonde haired kids. (im a kidnapper mind you, not a raper) so i pull these 7 little kids out of my trunk and grab the duck tape. i hold them up to the freight and duck tape them there. i line them up so they form the abbreviation of my name. dope as hell. drove around the freight and went on my way. shits still running to, no one wants to touch dirty blonde kids.

-can anyone email me a turkey drumstick?

..cntrl alt delelte.. i did the same type of freight except its was crazy glue and bondo instead of duct tape and instead of small blonde children it was large fat shaved porcuppines and congressmen.

once you start bombing with congress men you never go back.

bhopeism.

Guest defyone

craziest thing ive bombed with..

id have to say blood. one time i was sitting on the train and i guess i cut my face somehow, and i realized it was bleeding i was like..hmmm.... then i just said fuck it and did a tag on the window in my blood. it ran for about 2 days. one of my boys noticed it on his way to school. crazy.

.....whatever........

........this one time......... i was in nam.........man if i had a can of belton for everytime i started a bombin story like that...... we where pinned down in a fire fight. My flank was toast and all i had was about 25 rounds left. Just then a grenade hit and took everyone in my platoon out but me so I was like "i aint going out like that. JUNKTOWN REPRESENT!" i says. I pop up over the top of the hill just as this crazy V.C. came at me. I started carvin my one liner into him with what i had left in my clip.......... man that shit was hot. I to this day I got king status in the north nam hood.

CAPS........ crushing oneliner toss-ups on V.C...........

Guest blood as ink

well i few days ago i found some shaving creme and used that....it got all puffy and when took it off it ate some of the paint from the wall...oops hehe.

bug spray

also that aerosol snow spray for x mas trees and windows...it's always dirt cheap after x mas.

rock it.

• 5 years later...

Archived