Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

PUT ON THE FUCKING NEWS!

Discussion in 'The Vault' started by freddy kreuger, Sep 11, 2001.

1. Two hijacked American Airlines planes just crashed into the world trade center.

[This message has been edited by freddy kreuger (edited 09-11-2001).]

2. THERE IS SOME SERIOUS SHIT HAPPENING!
    A BOMB HAS BEEN SET OFF AT THE PENTAGON!

3. mental invalid

mental invalid Dirty Dozen Crew

......dood the fucking pictures are insane...i cant fucking believe this...to much...god bless those families....jesus fucking christ!!! holy shit a bomb just went off the pentagon as im typing this...welcome to the insane world....post the news as it comes in....

4. beardo

beardo Guest

5. beardo

beardo Guest

6. KASTsystem

KASTsystem Member

I think it was a plane that hit the Pentagon also.

1 plane for each tower of the WTC and 1 plane hit the Pentagon.

Terrorists.

7. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Administrator

8. mental invalid

mental invalid Dirty Dozen Crew

they think it was a helicopter at the pentagon and bomb just went off at the mall of washington...this is fucking insane!!...the whole usa is a no fly zone!

9. ubejinxed

ubejinxed Veteran Member

i can't believe there were passengers on those planes. the 767 was coming from boston......... shit.....

how the hell were they able to get into the air space?

------------------
    high plains drifter

10. chicken bone

chicken bone Guest

yes! i just read it i was going to post the story but any news i can get is jammed.. it wont connect to any stories..

depending on who claims responsibility and which to which country/organization they belong to, this can be the start of a new world war..

the white house has also recieved threats and as of now, all of USA airports, incoming and outgoing flights have shut down.

11. mapo wc

mapo wc Elite Member

they have just closed down every airport in the USA..holy fucking shit..

Im headed to the Army on Thursday..Jesus motherfucking Christ if this shit starts a war I may be on the battlefield..holy shit!!!!

12. beardo

beardo Guest

first time in a while i wish i was near a TV.. the radio will have to do

13. jades_blue

jades_blue Senior Member

a palestinian group claims responsibility for the planes.. as for the pentagon - on the news it said that it was a bomb. Anything else I've missed?

14. chicken bone

chicken bone Guest

Planes crash into World Trade Center towers

CNN
    A plane approaches the World Trade Center Towers just before it crashed into it.

NEW YORK (AP) — Two planes crashed into the upper floors of both World Trade Center towers minutes apart Tuesday in a horrific scene of explosions and fires that left gaping holes in the 110-story building. MSNBC is reporting that one plane was a hijacked United Airlines airplane flying from Boston to Los Angeles. President Bush calling the incident"an act of terrorism" said, "I've ordered that the full resources of the federal government will go to help the victims and their families." Tunnels, airports and bridges in New York City are closed. Many subway lines are also closed. The New York markets have also been closed. CNN reports at least 1,000 injuries from the twin disasters, which happened shortly before 9 a.m. and then right around 9 a.m.

Read more

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stories FBI looks into terrorism
    Bush calls crashes 'a terrorist act'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In Washington, officials said the FBI was investigating reports of a plane hijacking before the crashes. President Bush is returning from Florida.

The towers were struck by bombers in February 1993.

"The plane was coming in low and ... it looked like it hit at a slight angle," said Sean Murtagh, a CNN vice president, the network reported.

Large holes were visible in sides of the 110-story buildings, landmark twin towers.

"I was watching TV. and heard a sonic boom ...," witness Jeanne Yurman told CNN. "The side of the world trade center exploded. Debris is falling like leaflets. I hear ambulances. The northern tower seems to be on fire."

The tops of the twin towers were obscured by the smoke.

Thousands of pieces of what appeared to be office paper came drifting over Brooklyn, about three miles from the tower, one witness said.

The center bombing on Feb. 26, 1993, killing six people and injured more than 1,000 others.

In 1945, an Army Air Corps B-25, a twin-engine bomber, crashed into the 79th floor of the Empire State Building in dense fog.

15. mapo wc

mapo wc Elite Member

the white house has been evacuated
    all types of politician buildings are being evacuated..the secret service recieved a reliable threat and evacuated everything.
    listen to stern right now..hes giving great commentary. HOLY SHIT IT JUST COLLAPSED! THE WORLD TRADE CENTER COLLAPSED!! EVERYONE DIED!! DAMN!!!