Put on "Angela" by Bob James then click here....

Ski Mask

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract

THUMPS UP

ESE, those flicks are awesome dude, the dark ones are really good...post more!!!

Having in mind your photographing skills i'm sending you the best polaroid i shot in my trip...lets see.

On a sidenote, what the fuck is this doing on page 2 with 5 replies...whatever happenned to 12oz photography kids bumping threads like this to 60 replies at no time....suburbian, post some shit to, i know you got!!!

thanks tesser, I look forward to the polaroid arriving in my mailbox. All those flix were taken with a fuji finepix 2300 digital camera. 2.1 megapixel....rugged little thing. It just recently survived a harry little chase that required me underhanding the camera over a tall fence into the dirt without really aiming. no damage.

The best ones come when you dont try....

night time long exposures are always fun. I just need to steady my hands a little more.

Guest chicken bone

Hey ese if I visit again we can go take pictures together. It will be swell. I'll post some of my own flicks (tess you've seen some yea?) if I'm unlazy enough to find a server or whatever.

Good pictures.

Bob James "Carribean Nights"

Good song.

even if its not getting much love, the feedback in here makes me wanna go out more often. I plan on doing some exploring tommorow night for sure. here's a couple for the hell of it....

http://members.shaw.ca/twelveozpics/condocountry/carblurcrop.jpg'>

http://members.shaw.ca/twelveozpics/condocountry/carsandsunset.jpg'>

http://members.shaw.ca/twelveozpics/condocountry/curvelightblur.jpg'>

Guest imported_Tesseract

Dude..this is getting better and better, you use some kind or tripod for those? or are they freehand? The second one is a whole story for me...i just love to see desychronised car flashes...and the third is the shit. Congrats man! Keep em coming

btw, what camera do you use?

Originally posted by Tesseract

Dude..this is getting better and better, you use some kind or tripod for those? or are they freehand? The second one is a whole story for me...i just love to see desychronised car flashes...and the third is the shit. Congrats man! Keep em coming

btw, what camera do you use?

its freehand. The finepix camera I use has some basic settings, so for the night shots I use "no flash" and it times the exposure to get the right amount of light in. The long exposures make for lots of shots that never make it on here (shaky hands), but its digital so its not costing me anything.

the sunset and cars were just taken on a whim while getting some cheap pizza after work. the color spectrum blew me away the way it reflected off the office buildings, but I ended up with that. equally intresting, but not what I was going for.

Archived