PUSSYBURGER

Guest imported_Tesseract

Guest imported_Tesseract

Damn, i just finished this burger and all the taste thats left is exactly the taste i'd have after going down to a girl for an hour...its not bad but a bit out of context.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Hmmmm...there is a distinctive difference between the tastes. If that flavor was included in a burger then I'd be in trouble...

Either I'd have a heart attack for eating too much meat or my woman wouldn't be pleased since my demand would deplenish....

I would die if I was vegan...fuck that, I have meat in every meal but cereal

Guest imported_Tesseract

ITS TROO, NOT PROPERLY SPEAKING THE ENGLISH MAKES A WORLD FULL OF PUSSYBURGERS...

seriously though, girls love it when you're a clown but not.HAHAHA

Originally posted by Tesseract@Nov 12 2005, 02:23 AM

ITS TROO, NOT PROPERLY SPEAKING THE ENGLISH MAKES A WORLD FULL OF PUSSYBURGERS...

seriously though, girls love it when you're a clown but not.HAHAHA

No doubt girls will read that right there and giggle like you just whipped off their bra and slung it across the room. Well done. And now I got to be out.

Goodluck with your future pussy burger endevours. If it doesn't mess with you, you should go back to that place and see if all there burgers taste like that. Then, if they do, you should conduct an interview with the owner predending to be some kind of current affair news reporter and post it here.

It's a worthy cause.

Out.

Originally posted by shameless self promotion+Nov 11 2005, 07:11 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (shameless self promotion - Nov 11 2005, 07:11 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-I.C.Shadow@Nov 11 2005, 01:59 PM

I went down on this chick and it was a legit fiesta.  Tasted like I was at taco bell.  I was thoroughly disgusted.

:huh2:

I puked in my mouth a little.

:yuck:

[/b]

As did I my friend. My fingers smelled like burrito supreme for days. :yuck: