Pussy.

Guest imported_Tesseract

Guest imported_Tesseract

So, you have two girls. One is tall and big in general...long long legs, shoe size 9, eyes the size of an egg..palms that can grab your whole face. The other is a pettite girl...small small and cute...They both have a vagina right?...While size analogy is kept in everything else (tall=longer legs=bigger feet..etc etc etc...does that affect the pussy?

would you say that following scale bigger girls have bigger vaginas?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i would think so, yes.

i remember receiving an email a couple years back saying that the world record was a football was inserted into a vagina unlubricated.

and how the longest piece of shit ever shatted was around 6 feet without breaking. the guy was banned from numerous places for that.

too bad i don't have that email anymore.

i was told that the diameter has to do with the width of the bone structure. so a wide na-na should be expected on a girl with wider bone structure and the opposite is true for narrow girls.

I would think depth would follow the same rule. if you're with a tall girl the item inserted would have farther to go inside as a opposed to a shorter girl.

this is what i was told from a p. connoisseur

Originally posted by ubejinxed

i was told that the diameter has to do with the width of the bone structure. so a wide na-na should be expected on a girl with wider bone structure and the opposite is true for narrow girls.

I would think depth would follow the same rule. if you're with a tall girl the item inserted would have farther to go inside as a opposed to a shorter girl.

this is what i was told from a p. connoisseur

Listen to her.

hahaha, hows this for wang indicating ridiculousness?

look at the thumbnail, if you see alot of that half moon white

thing, that means homey has a big hot dog.

i have no idea where i heard that, other than it was a female and

it was said in all seriousness.

Guest imported_Tesseract

i have a big nose and feet...but lets just face it...i never judged a girls breast size..it all about shape and quality.

Like a decorated member of this board one said:

"There are some real ugly vaginas out there"

Guest im not witty

ok first of all king kong that was hilarious. i dont know why you would spray perfume on your pussy, i mean obviously for the smell, but i would think that if you were trying to mask smell then youre going for the goal of getting your man to put his face/mouth in it, in which case covering it in alcohol laden perfume isnt going to help. on the other hand, maybe their pussies reaked so disgustingly bad that the perfume was there just to keep you from vomiting when you took off them panties..i cant be sure.

also, ive been told on occasion that i have a big hot dog( haha thank you browner) but im a skinny dude with normal proportioned hands and feet. upon further review my half moons on my thumbnail dont seem abnormally big either, so im just gonna say..you gotta see a dick to know a dick.

damn those books and thier covers.

Guest im not witty

upon EVEN FURTHER review it may have seemed like i was thanking browner for telling me i have a big hot dog when in fact i was thanking him for the use of the phrase big hot dog. carry on.

why do all the strange threads get started in the a.m. ?

maybe this is totally full of bunk, but I've found the size

and shape of the eyes seem to reflect on ill-na-na.

Squinty girls with smoky eyes (classic sexy look) always

seemed to have the best chocha. IMO

Originally posted by im not witty

ok first of all king kong that was hilarious. i dont know why you would spray perfume on your pussy, i mean obviously for the smell, but i would think that if you were trying to mask smell then youre going for the goal of getting your man to put his face/mouth in it, in which case covering it in alcohol laden perfume isnt going to help. on the other hand, maybe their pussies reaked so disgustingly bad that the perfume was there just to keep you from vomiting when you took off them panties..i cant be sure.

they were strippers that i got from a broke down strip club called black gold and took to a near by teli, i first fingered them at the club and on the way out with them i smelled my fingers, on seperate occassions

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by Kilo7-

why do all the strange threads get started in the a.m. ?

It may was AM for you when i started it, but it was way after PM for me.

The Globe is a Biatch.

Guest im not witty
Originally posted by king kong

they were strippers that i got from a broke down strip club called black gold and took to a near by teli, i first fingered them at the club and on the way out with them i smelled my fingers, on seperate occassions

oh they were strippers? forget everything i said, strippers are crazy, it makes perfect sense for them to perfume thier Vajay-jay's.

Originally posted by nomadawhat

isn't it:

blacks have big pussy's

whites have medium pussy's

asians have small pussy's

..right:confused:

haha fuuuuuuuuuck thaaaaaaaaatttt.

my honey's black... her puss definitely isn't big. also I made her shave

that shit (best thing ever) and she fucking definitely doesn't put perfume on it.