PUSSY WHIPPED BABY TALK

duh-rye-won

"awwww.... i miss you too babyyyyyyy well i'll see you for lunch in twoooo hoursssss. i know, i miss you tooooooooo babycakesssss..."

mwahhh mwahhh blahh fucking blah i miss you mwahhh i talk to my girlfriend like i'm talking to an infant PLEASE SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU PUSSYWHIPPED PANSY FAGGOT!

the fuck is up with this kid? i've never heard such pussywhipped goo-goo gag-ga baby talk from a guy to his girl in my fucking life. it's the kid who sits behind me at work. i guess he just recently fell in love or some shit. i can't believe what a fucking pussy this kid sounds like on the phone at work talking to his girl.

everyone does it to an extent. i do it. don't deny it. you do it. you put on a different voice when you talk to your girl. but c'mon fellas. you need to keep that shit in check. nothin wrong with showin a little bit of a soft side. nothing wrong with that at all. but seriously, what kind of a girl wants a man that talks like a fucking four year old at disney world who just met mickey mouse for the first time?

and not only that... i mean, if you need to be a bitch, go be a bitch in private! you want to talk baby talk with your girl? fine. maybe she likes it. i don't fuckin know. well could you please go out in the hallway and do it for fuck's sake?

so now i have a question for the ladies of 12oz. what's your take on this? guys should speak to their girls the same way they speak to the boys? soften it up a little? should we tie a rubber band around our scrotum like the kid behind me must do in order to raise the pitch of our voices to uncharted levels of faggitude?

what is it with me and getting in to shit at work lately? i NEED to tell this kid what a bitch he sounds like.

-^:china:^

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think you are in need of a vacation away from work;

sounds like you're gonna blow up again!

anyway, if i was with someone who talked to me like that,

we wouldn't last very long. i'm sorry, but that's annoying to me.

i don't even like holding hands or kissing in public...

but that's just me.

maybe its cause i'm not romantic i dont know..

but i've never done the baby talk thing.. the only person i talk baby talk to is my son..and thats cause he's 7 months old..

in a relationship or guy i'm dating.. nah.. and i wouldnt like it if he talked to me that way either..

but thats just me..

i <3 iquit threads..

i totally feel you dude, i mean dont get me wrong i can be mushy mushy myself..u just gota do it like a smooth mack...its even worse if you do it in a work enviorment where there are alot of people around you to hear it and shit...cant hate on them though...atleast they trying to do thier thing

Originally posted by alure@Oct 20 2004, 06:49 PM

maybe its cause i'm not romantic i dont know..

but i've never done the baby talk thing.. the only person i talk baby talk to is my son..and thats cause he's 7 months old..

in a relationship or guy i'm dating.. nah.. and i wouldnt like it if he talked to me that way either..

but thats just me..

i wouldnt mind them having an original pet name for me, however i dont know how i would react to that kind of talk youre specifying.i could never bring myself to do that shit with a boyfriend and im a girl. i also only talk to babies like that. ones that dont walk yet. and i guess maybe my puppy sometimes.

...tape record him talking on the phone and then play it back over a boom box really loud...he'll never talk like that at work again...

...i've definately broke up with a few girls when they start acting like that around me in public...it's just embarassing...

Originally posted by rental+Oct 20 2004, 11:55 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (rental - Oct 20 2004, 11:55 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-porque@Oct 20 2004, 07:54 PM

...i've definately broke up with a few girls when they start acting like that around me in public...it's just embarassing...

uh, why dont you just talk to them about it first?

[/b]

...oh i did...and i shouldn't say that that was the only reason why i broke up with them...but it has always aslo been coupled with just an overall immaturity that i just couldn't deal with on a regular basis...it's like it was some kind of game with them, and i never wanted to play...

...on of those girls spoke in instant message acroynms as well...that's uncalled for...

dude, I DO NOT - REPEAT - NOT - CHANGE MY VOICE WHEN I TALK TO GIRLS. I NOTICE THE GUYS WHO DO IT ALL SUBTLE LIKE, AND THE FULL OUT PUSSYHOLES, BUT I NEVER!

seriously, I am emotionally stunted, and also, I have pride, which I am able to swallow, but not when it comes to this type of shit. Then again, I haven't had a girl that I even care about in a very long time.

I treat them with respect........but if they piss me off......then I usually make them feel pretty low.......and I don't care how bad they rag on me.......so whatever they say.....tends to go in ear and right out the other........but I don't like to do that......because I really don't get hyped on bringing women down......without them where would you be?.......you wouldn't exist. think about that.