Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

PUSSY WHIPPED BABY TALK

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by duh-rye-won, Oct 20, 2004.

1. duh-rye-won

duh-rye-won Member

"awwww.... i miss you too babyyyyyyy well i'll see you for lunch in twoooo hoursssss. i know, i miss you tooooooooo babycakesssss..."

mwahhh mwahhh blahh fucking blah i miss you mwahhh i talk to my girlfriend like i'm talking to an infant PLEASE SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU PUSSYWHIPPED PANSY FAGGOT!

the fuck is up with this kid? i've never heard such pussywhipped goo-goo gag-ga baby talk from a guy to his girl in my fucking life. it's the kid who sits behind me at work. i guess he just recently fell in love or some shit. i can't believe what a fucking pussy this kid sounds like on the phone at work talking to his girl.

everyone does it to an extent. i do it. don't deny it. you do it. you put on a different voice when you talk to your girl. but c'mon fellas. you need to keep that shit in check. nothin wrong with showin a little bit of a soft side. nothing wrong with that at all. but seriously, what kind of a girl wants a man that talks like a fucking four year old at disney world who just met mickey mouse for the first time?

and not only that... i mean, if you need to be a bitch, go be a bitch in private! you want to talk baby talk with your girl? fine. maybe she likes it. i don't fuckin know. well could you please go out in the hallway and do it for fuck's sake?

so now i have a question for the ladies of 12oz. what's your take on this? guys should speak to their girls the same way they speak to the boys? soften it up a little? should we tie a rubber band around our scrotum like the kid behind me must do in order to raise the pitch of our voices to uncharted levels of faggitude?

what is it with me and getting in to shit at work lately? i NEED to tell this kid what a bitch he sounds like.

-^:china:^

2. slave_one

slave_one Elite Member

i think you are in need of a vacation away from work;
    sounds like you're gonna blow up again!

anyway, if i was with someone who talked to me like that,
    we wouldn't last very long. i'm sorry, but that's annoying to me.
    i don't even like holding hands or kissing in public...

but that's just me.

3. Gat Bush

Gat Bush Veteran Member

naw i be talkin sweet to my girl, but not gay like that.
    shit like "you're my favrotist girl" etc.
    you gotta do that for the ladies.

but yea, fuck that googoo ga ga nigga.

4. MESTHREE

MESTHREE Dirty Dozen Crew

baby talk is puke inducing. don't do that shit.

5. test pattern

test pattern Elite Member

fuck that. i'm rougher with my girlfriend than i am with my friends. i'm trying to make her into a rugged ass girl.

that's my baby talk

6. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

the girlfriend voice only comes out in the comfort of my own home. doing that shit in public warrants an on-the-spot ass kicking

7. alure

alure Dirty Dozen Crew

maybe its cause i'm not romantic i dont know..

but i've never done the baby talk thing.. the only person i talk baby talk to is my son..and thats cause he's 7 months old..

in a relationship or guy i'm dating.. nah.. and i wouldnt like it if he talked to me that way either..

but thats just me..

8. 2 blaazed

2 blaazed New Jack

i <3 iquit threads..

i totally feel you dude, i mean dont get me wrong i can be mushy mushy myself..u just gota do it like a smooth mack...its even worse if you do it in a work enviorment where there are alot of people around you to hear it and shit...cant hate on them though...atleast they trying to do thier thing

9. duh-rye-won

duh-rye-won Member

what's wrong seeks? haven't thought of a witty enough title to change the name of my thread into yet?

:p

10. rental

rental Dirty Dozen Crew

i wouldnt mind them having an original pet name for me, however i dont know how i would react to that kind of talk youre specifying.i could never bring myself to do that shit with a boyfriend and im a girl. i also only talk to babies like that. ones that dont walk yet. and i guess maybe my puppy sometimes.

11. T=E=A=S=E

T=E=A=S=E Elite Member

i need a girl to talk pussy whipped baby talk to...

til then... :(

12. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

13. MOOGLE?

MOOGLE? 12oz Loyalist

i used to call my girlfriend

jerk
    fathead
    dunderbutt
    perv

but i call almost all girls i know fathead

and almost everybody jerk

14. MOOGLE?

MOOGLE? 12oz Loyalist

15. Ferris Bueller

Ferris Bueller Elite Member

my friend does that shit.
    he'll be on the phone one minute with a friend and shit is gravy...and then he'd talk to his girlfriend and all of a sudden he'd lower the tone of his voice and he'd sound all bitch-like.
    i've wanted to pull his card on that for a long time, and maybe now i will.