Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

pure misery

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by HESHIANDET, Jan 23, 2005.

1. HESHIANDET

HESHIANDET Guest

its a blizzard out.
    my friends are out sledding, drinking, and painting
    im at home all night "spending quality time" cause ima faggot
    this fucking sucks

2. alcohol swab

alcohol swab Member

It's snowing crazy over here.FUCKSNOW.FUCKSNOW.FUCKSNOW.
    FUCKSNOW.FUCKSNOW.FUCKSNOW.FUCKSNOW. :(

3. ElectricitySucks

ElectricitySucks Veteran Member

the snowplow came by 3 times already. and all 3 times the plow piled a good 6 foot mountain of snow directly in back of my car. walking in 3 feet of snow wouldnt get me very far, yet theres nothing that fun to hit or even friends that are within walking distance. so yes. i feel your pain.

4. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

thats why you fools need to come out here. psssh. missin out on thursday nights!

p.s. you'll be pleasantly surprised with the next issues back cover. :) love you! and yo' girl too!

5. »§ÜGÅR«

»§ÜGÅR« Senior Member

can i complain about my life as well?..

nah fuck that.

Fuck this itunes bullshit. I'm about to kick my computer in it's dirty snatch.....

Fuck technology and fuck this snow. .. right in it's butt. yup.

<3

6. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

it's the opposite for me. The only one that wants to play out in the snow is me, it seems. So I've been at home all night watching moveis. And yeah, not that many people live close to me.

7. fermentor666

fermentor666 Veteran Member

Yeah I fucking love the snow.

8. Coffie Crave

Coffie Crave Senior Member

a few friends went sleding and out to eat...im a lazy fuck so now im stuck home and cant fall asleep...tomarow i get to look forword to shoveling and sunday do da's

9. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

I miss Baby Luis. I miss Baby Luis so much.

10. GnomeToys

GnomeToys Elite Member

I wish we had snow too. They fucking shut down my place of work two hours early yesterday because of the expected snow amount, which kept going up from 4, 5, 7 inches through the course of the day. It was an overtime day since MLK Day was a paid holiday. We got no snow.

11. johnny

johnny Dirty Dozen Crew

i've had the flu since thursday and i think it's going pneumonia on me... that and there's almost 2' of snow to shovel.

12. Neskoner

Neskoner New Jack

is elian back home?

13. Al Rocksalot

Al Rocksalot New Jack

I love snow. I hate shoveling my car out of it (although it is a good workout). I ran out of Dutch Marters(need some before the Pats game), so I need to go to 7/11, which is about 6 blocks away. I can't see my front stairs (maybe because there are only 4 steps), the fire hydrant in front of the crib is snowed in to the top. I can't find my ski goggles. Fuck.

14. 2 blaazed

2 blaazed New Jack

I live in a building so my super shovels...Other than that i realy aint trying to leave the house today...Its fuckin shitty outside..

15. Vanity

Vanity Veteran Member

that's the most petty fucking shit i've ever heard