pure misery

Guest HESHIANDET

Guest HESHIANDET

its a blizzard out.

my friends are out sledding, drinking, and painting

im at home all night "spending quality time" cause ima faggot

this fucking sucks

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I wish we had snow too. They fucking shut down my place of work two hours early yesterday because of the expected snow amount, which kept going up from 4, 5, 7 inches through the course of the day. It was an overtime day since MLK Day was a paid holiday. We got no snow.

I love snow. I hate shoveling my car out of it (although it is a good workout). I ran out of Dutch Marters(need some before the Pats game), so I need to go to 7/11, which is about 6 blocks away. I can't see my front stairs (maybe because there are only 4 steps), the fire hydrant in front of the crib is snowed in to the top. I can't find my ski goggles. Fuck.

Hey, I shoplifted at a dollar store last night, I jacked a butterfingers king size bar and a box of raisenetes. then payed for some newports and walked back through a foot of snow for about 30 meters, which was hard as shit. i drew dicks on a bunch of cars covered in snow on the way there and back. my girl came over last night and spend the night having lots of lots of sex. the milk in my fridge is spoiled, but it says sell by Jan 20, so whats up? My bank account is on negative $355.00. and I dont know why but have to go to the bank and check it out. I was asked by an undercover cop that came to my house if i could tint his front windows, knowing theyre illegal to do here, i said, you know theyre illegal right? and i went and did them for him and he even tipped me 5 dollars which was cool. i smoked out of a bong for the first time in my life on thursday. then got lost. in my own hood.

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by YoTeddyFinger!@Jan 23 2005, 06:09 PM

Hey, I shoplifted at a dollar store last night, I jacked a butterfingers king size bar and a box of raisenetes. then payed for some newports and walked back through a foot of snow for about 30 meters, which was hard as shit. i drew dicks on a bunch of cars covered in snow on the way there and back. my girl came over last night and spend the night having lots of lots of sex. the milk in my fridge is spoiled, but it says sell by Jan 20, so whats up? My bank account is on negative $355.00. and I dont know why but have to go to the bank and check it out. I was asked by an undercover cop that came to my house if i could tint his front windows, knowing theyre illegal to do here, i said, you know theyre illegal right? and i went and did them for him and he even tipped me 5 dollars which was cool. i smoked out of a bong for the first time in my life on thursday. then got lost. in my own hood.

On top of that, you just got warned for theft talk..welcome

Guest -MOE LESTER-

ITS SUNNY OUT HERE ON THE BEST COAST

LOTSA PARTYIN

LOTSA SEX

BOUT TO GET A NEW WHIP IN A FEW WEEKS

ATE SOME BOMB ASS SUSHI AND TERRIYAKI TONIGHT

Originally posted by Tesseract+Jan 24 2005, 09:17 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Tesseract - Jan 24 2005, 09:17 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-YoTeddyFinger!@Jan 23 2005, 06:09 PM

On top of that, you just got warned for theft talk..welcome

[/b]

On top of that, he fucks deaf-mute goats.

HESH,

don't even tell me that this sledding action you speak of is taking place at the fort greene hospital... because umm, basically, that is pretty much the most fun thing EVER. i don't think i've ever laughed harder in my life, than watching a completely shitfaced Jober test out his homemade sled contraption by going down serks basement stairs.

wow. i just got really homesick.

Originally posted by HESHIANDET@Jan 23 2005, 05:41 AM

its a blizzard out.

my friends are out sledding, drinking, and painting

im at home all night "spending quality time" cause ima faggot

this fucking sucks

yeah cause youre a faggot who just got back from skiing in utah during perhaps their best season on record??

please...

I hate the snow. If I had a snow suit Id go sledding @ fort greene park, but, jeans arent going to cut it, Id end up getting pissy and yelling at everyone.

So without sledding, snow sucks. The worst is when you are walking in the city, see what looks to be a slight very small puddle by a gutter and accidentally step into it, knee deep.