Pure graffiti Down...12oz Up?

Gunm

So I hear through word of mouth that PureGraffiti.com is down indefinately.

Does this mean we're going to have an influx of dopey fucking PG refugees infesting our boards with annoying banter, half-assed "e-threats" and pointless threads like "I ate a bums ass for an I-Pod" or "Help me with my homework?"

I think it's already happening. There's been a glut of FNG's over the past few days. Some like Crimson are cool...others.....well, i don't wanna name names. It's like PG is a third world banana republic that just entered civil war and all the useless refugees are swarming the borders. I heard Wal-Mart has a special on anti-personel mines. A mod should mention this to Raven.

Will Europe buckle under the pressure of dealing with so many idiots at once? Will Tesseract throw in the towel? Can Seeking get it together and use his awesome mind control to torch the living shit outta the server itself?

Is lens making any sense?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dun dun duuun!!! will our hero save the innocent, and put away the scheming villains? wait til our next episode where you can find out with your secret decoder ring!

i thought there was an unusual amount of stupid threads. i didnt like pg so i stayed away. no clue on whats up. sorry.

Originally posted by LENS

So I hear through word of mouth that PureGraffiti.com is down indefinately.

Does this mean we're going to have an influx of dopey fucking PG refugees infesting our boards with annoying banter, half-assed "e-threats" and pointless threads like "I ate a bums ass for an I-Pod" or "Help me with my homework?"

I think it's already happening. There's been a glut of FNG's over the past few days. Some like Crimson are cool...others.....well, i don't wanna name names. It's like PG is a third world banana republic that just entered civil war and all the useless refugees are swarming the borders. I heard Wal-Mart has a special on anti-personel mines. A mod should mention this to Raven.

Will Europe buckle under the pressure of dealing with so many idiots at once? Will Tesseract throw in the towel? Can Seeking get it together and use his awesome mind control to torch the living shit outta the server itself?

Is lens making any sense?

this whole thing is one of the funniest things i have ever read

^^^^:nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: ^^^^

if only iquit was lying. *sob* its quite disturbing. anyways, i never did get enuf curiosity to wander over to pg, actually i heard about it first when people on 12 had a pg vs 12oz thread i think it wqas called that, and if it wasnt thats what quickly persued, anyways after hearing all that i didnt even bother

Originally posted by cømmunist

i say we stop new user making until pg opens.. stop all pg "refugees" - i like that:lol:

wont make a difference

more than a few people signup everyday on here

if they come to be stupid, they never last long

either due to banning or getting bored

its a never ending cycle

but in the end, you get more cool people than shit heads

Really no reason to hate on PG, just cause you may enjoy this place more. Further, everybody started out as a new jack toy at some point, so don't be an asshole. It'd be much more productive for all involved if you simply brought them up to speed by teaching them the ropes. You never know what rookie is gonna be the next 12oz personality.

Everyone knows that assholes don't get much flight time around here, but that doesn't mean you need to haze every new rookie that pops up.

this is why they get hated on...

Originally posted by ink face

and by the way, if your a bomber, yes it is toy to pay full price for anything used to vandalize. skam skam skam.

Originally posted by ink face

i would say that you find one good recipe for a mop and your set. i've been using the same black home made marker recipe for over 4 years, since i discovered it and the only reason i had to make any new markers were cause either i lost it, or the man confiscated it. other than that, just grab the big ol' bottle of ink and keep refillin.:D

Originally posted by colonel

please tell me none of this was paid for.... i hope all those montanas are all stolen or that is fuckin toy.......

*EDIT*

jesus christ, this kid bumps a thread from 3 years ago for this reason..

Originally posted by micro

i just wanna get my stupid fuckin post level up

*EDIT 2*

another dumb ass remark

Originally posted by ACIDBATHONER

STICKERS ARE THE WORST TREND IN GRAFFITI EVER!!!!!:lol:I've seen really good stickers...but the ones my friends do that are"relly good" dont get put up..you're not a writer if all you put up is stickers..just my opinion,dont get offended.:lol:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Archived