Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Pure graffiti Down...12oz Up?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Gunm, Feb 26, 2004.

1. Gunm

Gunm Banned

So I hear through word of mouth that PureGraffiti.com is down indefinately.

Does this mean we're going to have an influx of dopey fucking PG refugees infesting our boards with annoying banter, half-assed "e-threats" and pointless threads like "I ate a bums ass for an I-Pod" or "Help me with my homework?"

I think it's already happening. There's been a glut of FNG's over the past few days. Some like Crimson are cool...others.....well, i don't wanna name names. It's like PG is a third world banana republic that just entered civil war and all the useless refugees are swarming the borders. I heard Wal-Mart has a special on anti-personel mines. A mod should mention this to Raven.

Will Europe buckle under the pressure of dealing with so many idiots at once? Will Tesseract throw in the towel? Can Seeking get it together and use his awesome mind control to torch the living shit outta the server itself?

Is lens making any sense?

2. duh-rye-won

duh-rye-won Member

this thread doesnt sound too bad.

3. rental

rental Dirty Dozen Crew

dun dun duuun!!! will our hero save the innocent, and put away the scheming villains? wait til our next episode where you can find out with your secret decoder ring!

i thought there was an unusual amount of stupid threads. i didnt like pg so i stayed away. no clue on whats up. sorry.

4. wa5te_pHk

wa5te_pHk Junior Member

this whole thing is one of the funniest things i have ever read

5. vinyl junkie

vinyl junkie Elite Member

sorry lens, but there's always gonna be a steady flow of 13 year old crack babies coming through here, whether PG is down or not...

my favorite is the rush that happens right around the beginning and end of summer vacations... somebody's gotta know what i'm talking about here...

6. effyoo

effyoo Elite Member

i'd like to call that the 'too much free time' plague.

7. duh-rye-won

duh-rye-won Member

http://artists.iuma.com/IUMA/Bands/Icy_Hot_Stuntaz/images/lg-316248.jpg'>

"Yo DeY KLoSed DaT ShiT DoWn So NoW I GoTsTa ReP My StEE ON 12OZ, SON!!!"

8. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

9. AORAone

AORAone Veteran Member

^^^^:nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: ^^^^
    if only iquit was lying. *sob* its quite disturbing. anyways, i never did get enuf curiosity to wander over to pg, actually i heard about it first when people on 12 had a pg vs 12oz thread i think it wqas called that, and if it wasnt thats what quickly persued, anyways after hearing all that i didnt even bother

10. AORAone

AORAone Veteran Member

fng, fuckin new guys

11. krie

krie Guest

Also known as 'New Recruits'

12. AORAone

AORAone Veteran Member

^yes, thanks krie

13. AORAone

AORAone Veteran Member

word, that would be great^^^^^^^^^^. so much amusement would come from that