Pure 100% ownage

El Producto

This is the best/worst thing i have ever seen.

It's funny, but it didnt make me laugh..i feel so sorry for this guy. His life must be absolutely ruined. He's a sick little bastard for doing what he did in the first place, but he didnt deserve something THIS bad..i genrally feel sorry for him, if he hasn't killed himself, he must seriously hate every single minute of his life..

you will need to hold the mouse over the image until the little square thing pops up in the bottom right hand corner, click that and you should be able to read the text.

CLICK

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by MaKeItHaPpEn@Dec 24 2004, 02:38 AM

How could you feel sorry for him?he deserves every bit of that for doing that shit,how could you go through you sisters panties???how old is this kid??someone get him a prostitute...

in one way i think he did deserve it..but you gotta think about it..chances are he wont be able to have a proper conversation with his family ever again...i couldnt deal with that

Now he has to "get a job for the first time in my life to pay for my shrink"??

Oh boo fucking hoo, you tubby bitch. Maybe if you were out ther working and paying for your own shit like everyone else, it would help you meet more people, and possibly even these elusive women of which you speak.

Spoiled little social fucking recluse.

Don't feel sorry for the stupid cunt one bit - you have to have some seriously bad foresight to not see that one coming.