Puppy

AyeBee

So my girl broke up with me, and instead of bein all emo about it I decided to get a puppy to make me feel better. I really love beagles but my dog I had for 11 years was one and I wouldn't feel right havin another, so any suggestions for me? I'm leanin towards maybe a lab but I'm open to ideas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

BOXERS ARE THE SHIT!! I have had differnt types 5 dogs. By far the coolest dog ever is the boxer. When I get a big enough place I will have a boxer dog in my house.

0520025.jpg

Jasper018.jpg

ch3.jpg

Some breeders put white ones to sleep right away because they can have problems with hearing and stuf but I had a white once and it was fine one of the best dogs ever.

get a mutt. mutts are smarter than purebreds and that dog will be down because they are gratefull that someone picked their mutt-ass up and gave them a home.

i have a purebred chocolate lab.. she doesnt listen to shit and chews up and eats everything that could be considered less than 1% nutritional (ie: drywall). shes totaly untrainable and defiant. shes got a good heart,but i could take her throat out at least 4 times a week.... then i have a mutt we pulled from mexico.. besides from being a stinky mexican, hes well behaved, listens and is good with the kids to boot.

get a mutt.

get a mutt. mutts are smarter than purebreds and that dog will be down because they are gratefull that someone picked their mutt-ass up and gave them a home.

i have a purebred chocolate lab.. she doesnt listen to shit and chews up and eats everything that could be considered less than 1% nutritional (ie: drywall). shes totaly untrainable and defiant. shes got a good heart,but i could take her throat out at least 4 times a week.... then i have a mutt we pulled from mexico.. besides from being a stinky mexican, hes well behaved, listens and is good with the kids to boot.

get a mutt.

this applies to women as well...

Guest nutsonmychin!

where do you live?

do you have a backyard?

how long will the dog be alone during the day?

are you planing to move in the future?

do you have roommates? parents?

i reeeeaaallly suggest doing a ton of research before committing to take in a dog from the shelter...

it would be really shitty if you got a rad dog that wasnt the right fit and had to bring him back

having a dog is a HUGE commitment, not a rebound thingy.

negative nancy oner.

nah i agree with porkchop. Its not even negative, its the truth.

Dogs are a lot like children.

If youre not willing to commit to it and give it the attention it needs, especially if it's from a pound and was abused and neglected, its not fair to him/her.

Think about it first, and dumping the dog off on your parents to take care of isn't right either..

where do you live?

do you have a backyard?

how long will the dog be alone during the day?

are you planing to move in the future?

do you have roommates? parents?

i reeeeaaallly suggest doing a ton of research before committing to take in a dog from the shelter...

it would be really shitty if you got a rad dog that wasnt the right fit and had to bring him back

having a dog is a HUGE commitment, not a rebound thingy.

negative nancy oner.

agreed