Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Punky Brewster got HOT.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Poop Man Bob, Feb 10, 2002.

1. Poop Man Bob

Poop Man Bob Dirty Dozen Crew

http://images.allposters.com/images/72/039_46032.jpg'>

Yankers.

2. Poop Man Bob

Poop Man Bob Dirty Dozen Crew

Wow.

http://www.starmagazine.com/stories/news.c...instanceid=8199

SULTRY Soleil Moon Frye, who played the innocent tyke in the TV favorite Punky Brewster, has revealed some very adult secrets that keep the passion red hot in her marriage.

Soleil likes to show off her shapely body with sexy clothes, but admits she loves being naked at home
    The former sitcom star confesses she doesn't wear clothes around the house, and loves athletic love-making romps in the sack with her hunky husband, Jason Goldberg.

Soleil, 24, who went from rosy-cheeked NBC child star to bad-girl hottie on WB's Sabrina: The Teenage Witch, says: "I love being naked. I can do everything naked, I can cook naked.

"I believe in adding flavor, in spicing things up and trying new things. And doing it in different positions."

Soleil loves to be kissed -- "all over my body and especially behind my kneecaps. And I love to be kissed across my back. I also love tender kisses up and down my back."

The actress, who shot to fame at age 8 as Punky Brewster, has been married to her producer husband for two years. They've made love in many different places, but she says, "I'm still waiting to do it on a plane. I'm not a member of the Mile-High Club -- yet."

But life wasn't always so sexy and exciting for Soleil.

In her early teens, she discovered she was suffering from gigantomastia, a medical condition that literally means "giant breasts." Her bosom was so big she ached from severe back pain and sore shoulders!

And her teasing friends were merciless -- they even called her Punky Boobster. Breast reduction surgery at age 16 brought her from a 36DD to a 36C, and now she's thrilled with her breasts. "I'm very proud of my body. I love them. I love being voluptuous. I'm very blessed," she says.

As for the birds and the bees, Soleil, who dated Mark Wahlberg and 90210's Brian Austin Green, first became interested in them early on. "I was aware of my sexuality at a young age," she says. "I was always curious, which was funny because I was the last virgin of all my friends. My mom joked we would have to auction off my virginity because I was so protective of it."

When shapely Soleil finally became a woman, she found it worth the long wait.

"I wound up losing it to somebody I had fantasized about," she says. "I knew he would be a very good teacher. He was older.

"The way his eyes rolled back into his head in ecstasy was the most wonderful sight I'd ever seen."

Soleil revealed another sexy secret: She and Sabrina co-star Melissa Joan Hart have a very touching friendship.

"Melissa and I will dance together and have fun, and feel sexy and pinch each other, and it's great. It's touchy-feely, you know."

3. Vanity

Vanity Veteran Member

she got a breast recuction, didnt she? wack.

4. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

i thought she was hot b4

5. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

doesnt she have a fucked up name too , like sailor moon french frys or something

6. When

When 12oz Loyalist

:yum: i watched punky brewster everyday, great show

7. idonotlikeu

idonotlikeu Senior Member

8. bodice_ripper

bodice_ripper Elite Member

yeah man, I know if *I* had giant tits that were causing me pain I'd keep em any way so little boys on the net could look at them. I mean I'd hate them to think I was wack......................................:rolleyes:

9. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

she's either had a lot of sugery or....

shes tweakin.......i think she might be twaekin....

10. When

When 12oz Loyalist

she does look a little sucked in, fuckin tweakers

11. Vanity

Vanity Veteran Member

i find cosmetic surgery wack.... i call it cosmetic because it was out opf laziness. instead of strengthening her mid body to support them, she just got surgery... wack. if they were a result of a hormone inbalance or something, i'd understand, but i'd think medication would help w/ that.

12. backcountrywriter

backcountrywriter Member

13. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

she aint that great..............

14. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

[​IMG]
    "i'll fucking eat her entire body like a hotdog."

15. bobobi11

bobobi11 Elite Member

Didn't you read the article above? "she was suffering from gigantomastia, a medical condition that literally means "giant breasts." Her bosom was so big she ached from severe back pain and sore shoulders! " Breast reduction is not usually a surgery women have just to look better.