Punker Than Thou

buttercup

Ok, here's the deal: I know there are a good few people on here with peircings. A ways back I hung an iron off my earlobe, and today I saw somebody (sorry I ain't naming you - kinda high, ya dig?) hanging a gun/replica of his genital peircing

So this is the alternative, or rather punk-y complimentary thread to the Wet T-shirt Contest

What can you hang off your peircings - The Contest

I shall post later when I have access to the camera. So who's down?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

while on the subject of piercings I saw the a commercial that pissed me off last night..It was for progressive auto insurace. for those of you not here in the states or that don't know anything about the company their big thing is they want you to shop around so you know how cheap thier insurance is blah blah.

Back to the story there is this mother and father and thier daughter and the mother is upsetand opens her teenage daughters mouth and she has her tounge pierced. The mother is crying and says "I can't believe my own daughter went and got her tounge pierced.....without shopping around first to get the cheapest deal"...that pissed me off to no end because through my experience your really sheap places for the most part aren't that great of shops. It just pissed me off because I hate bargain piercing shoppers, especially when they complain about something being wrong witht he piercing.

Guest serpent of the light

/// agreed so greatly

all i have is 000s in my ears. if i had a digital camera i'd get some flics of me hanging something cool from them... maybe i'll try and get one of those when i get a job.

i meant, does the size of the whole make a difference in the amount of weight it can support.

obviously, if i just had a standard earing hole with a hoop through it, and i tried to hang a brick from that earing, it would likely tear right through the ear.

i know with a 0 guage hollow plug, ill be able to hold more weight, i just dont know how much more, and if that aount increases with each larger size...

Guest --zeSto--

hanging stregth comes through practice.

The hole needs to be somewhat elastic, but also rigid enough not to break.

** make sure to gently ease the weight on to your ear... dont just let the anchor drop!

0g Wood if anyone gives a damn.

Guest KING OF HELL

Being someone who works at a piercing shop.....theres always some jackass who is trying to hang some heavy shit and tears up a perfectly healed piercing so be carefull people.

on a side note, the jackass in me wants to participate so ill see what i can do.

i got 5/8 holes. ill see what i can pull off.

Originally posted by KING OF HELL

Being someone who works at a piercing shop.....theres always some jackass who is trying to hang some heavy shit and tears up a perfectly healed piercing so be carefull people.

on a side note, the jackass in me wants to participate so ill see what i can do.

i got 5/8 holes. ill see what i can pull off.

I understand that, but the peirce is 4+ years old and 8ga, and bone isn't that heavy really. I did have to hold on to the thing between pictures though...ouch

i have flesh tunnels in my ears, there only a 7mm hole so far but i plan to go bigger in the future, i aint tryed hangin much of em, cept for little things but nuthing too big, cant really do it yet, still in the healing process. but dont u hate the cheesy smells that come out of peircings ? my flesh tunnels reak of the smell some times...yark!

Archived