PUNK ROCK!

causinpanic

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Punk rock is gay. As soon as more than one person listens to a band, theyve sold out.

The music is cool. I am a sucker for propaghandi and The get up kids but to be honest the cultural aspects and personas are bloody annoying and hypocritical.

Originally posted by crackatinnie

Punk rock is gay. As soon as more than one person listens to a band, theyve sold out.

The music is cool. I am a sucker for propaghandi and The get up kids but to be honest the cultural aspects and personas are bloody annoying and hypocritical.

I agree with ya some of the people suck, the trick is to find the ones who don't suck........

Go propaghandi, yay for canadian punk rock!!!!!!

ALexisonfire

Anti-Flag

BigWig

Spitalfield...................

and many other cool bands

i like a lot of oldies--mc5, stiff little fingers, exploited, misfits, buzzcocks, the clash, fear, the jam, television, op ivy, richard hell, stooges, generation x, wire, black flag, minor threat, gg allin, the cockney rejects, dead kennedies, crass, p.i.l., sub society, obviously the ramones and the sex pistols

also--

bad religion 80-85, descendents/all, the explosion, dillenger 4, at the drive in, alkaline trio, drive like jehu, the junior fuckups, jfa, fugazi, assuck, afi (the older stuff), distillers, lars and the bastards, throwrag, the bronxxx, atom and his package, grey matter, the queers, screeching weasel, lots of shit in skate videos.

I don't understand how getting popular makes you a sellout.

You make music for yourself because it's an expression. Good.

You bring it to peoples attention by playing big shows, possibly by

making a cd with a record company. Good.

Everyone starts to like it because you play good music. ....Bad?

antyhing that has to do with the following:

punk rawk

anarchy

chaos

anti-goverment

beer

drugs (esp. dope)

boots

stomping

razor blades

40 oz

spikey hair

mohawk

opression

pissing

suicide

extreme use of drugs

defying parents

skipping school

leather

studs

patches

and of course making more money than the rest of the squatters in town...

Originally posted by garcia_vega

i like a lot of oldies--mc5, stiff little fingers, exploited, misfits, buzzcocks, the clash, fear, the jam, television, op ivy, richard hell, stooges, generation x, wire, black flag, minor threat, gg allin, the cockney rejects, dead kennedies, crass, p.i.l., sub society, obviously the ramones and the sex pistols

also--

bad religion 80-85, descendents/all, the explosion, dillenger 4, at the drive in, alkaline trio, drive like jehu, the junior fuckups, jfa, fugazi, assuck, afi (the older stuff), distillers, lars and the bastards, throwrag, the bronxxx, atom and his package, grey matter, the queers, screeching weasel, lots of shit in skate videos.

bing!

Withha few exceptions

How many punk rock fans does it take to screw in a light bulb?

One to screw in the light bulb and two to argue about how much better the old one was.

Archived