punished for your mothers sins??????????

BIG T

SACRAMENTO, California (AP) -- A Christian school that expelled a kindergartner because her mother worked as a stripper decided to let the girl return to school for the last three weeks of classes.

Christina Silvas, 24, agreed to stop working at Gold Club Centerfolds during that time. She said she will explore several job offers made by local businesses after her plight became national news.

Silvas' 5-year-old daughter was expelled last week from Capital Christian School, which is run by the 4,000-member Capital Christian Center, one of the country's largest Assemblies of God churches.

At enrollment, students' parents must sign a document stating they agree with the church's "Christian Commitment/Philosophy," which requires weekly church attendance and stipulates "a Christian learning structure that involves the entire family."

EXTRA INFORMATION

School: Stop stripping or your daughter's expelled

The Rev. Rick Cole, pastor of the Sacramento church, said Silvas broke that agreement by working as a nude dancer.

Silvas hasn't ruled out returning to exotic dancing if none of the job offers work out but said her daughter won't return to Capital Christian for first grade.

"I want to find a school less concerned with image and more concerned with the welfare of children," she said.

Copyright 2002 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

:confused: :confused:

i dont get it.. damn religous freaks, fucking with a little kids life because the mother has to support the child some way.

i just dont see what the kids education and the mothers place of employment have to do with each other??

can anyone out there please enlighten me?:confused:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest --zeSto--

She said she will explore several job offers made by local businesses after her plight became national news.

hahahaha !!!

Hey bubba, let's offer that pretty stipper a job at the register.

Hey Bob, lets get that stripper into the mail room.

Hey Bill, you want a new intern ?

Archived