Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Punching College kids

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Giving Tree, Sep 9, 2002.

1. Giving Tree

Giving Tree Senior Member

ok, i want to punch EVERY fucking kid at my college.. minus a few girls i'd nail like jesus on the cross..

there are these two PLAINLY CAUCASIAN women here speaking in spanish while i work at these community computers because they want to flex their mind-nuts and try to be cool.. fuck that. and fuck those kids who wear the white shirt, black pants, and a damn tie. this isnt big bussness, your sitting next to a girl with a shaved head and she hasn't showered in a month.. get off your fucking horse.

i wonder how much trouble i'd get in for just smashing these girl's teeth in.. on an up note tonight i get to celebrate 21 years of exhistence. LETS TRY TO FORGET IT ALL WITH BURBON.

2. Giving Tree

Giving Tree Senior Member

oh yeah, and there is a REALLY hot girl who is going to match me drink for drink...

3. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

Dude, I can totally relate. I stick out like a sore thumb in my college, all these preppy kids called Roland surrounding me, talking about golf and shit. I stare at everyone and can see myself just pouncing on them and beating the snot out of them.....then i wake up and my drink is on the floor, and everyon'e laughing at me......I hate my school......

4. GEAsusONEnep

GEAsusONEnep Member

College is for losers.

5. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

6. Eh, maybe they're not American.

7. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

done and done!

8. Swizel

Swizel Guest

No collage is for people who dont want to be loosers.
    See one day i'll be your boss, making 200 G's a year and you'll still be making 6.50. Like a littel bitch.

I take it by your name you like Ignourant people. Cause appearently thats what you are .

You Fucking Loser.

Ps: You think your too cool for school,Walter Cronkite, well i got New's for you, your not.

9. Gotta love talking the talk and not quite walking the walk.

10. KaBar

KaBar Senior Member

Quit Sniveling and Mind Your Own Business

You don't give a fuck about all those preppies. You're just pissed because they could not care less that you exist. You can't control what they do, how they think, how they dress or whether or not they like golf, or checkers or drinking Chivas. WHAT DO YOU CARE ANYWAY? Mind your own affairs, and forget about them. If you don't like college and college kids, fuck it---just quit and go do whatever it is that you want to do.

Everytime I run into one of these "angry young men" types, it always turns out that he secretly wants to rule the world. If I had a nickle for every frustrated Walter Mitty with a Lenin goatee and moustache that I knew back in the '60s, I'd be a fucking millionaire. Every single "revolutionary," "anarchist", "punk", "nihilist", "artist" I ever met was secretly a resentful, hate-filled loser who wanted to control what other people did or did not do. Hate your school? Well, then, QUIT and go ride freight trains or something else sufficiently anti-social until you get a clue about how the system works. Your problem isn't that the yuppies are such assholes, it's that YOU don't want success enough to be willing to do what it takes to succeed.
    If you are happy not succeeding, then what's your complaint?

My Dad used to call this his "Get a haircut" speech. When you're ready to stop being on the loser side, GET A FUCKING HAIRCUT. Until then, try to stop whining about it.

To paraphrase my 7th-grade P.E. instructor: "Get with the PROGRAM, numb nuts."

Oh, and BTW, if you hurt anybody, you're going to wind up getting butt fucked every night at the Youthful Offenders' Unit, so better just forget that option. Believe me, the real monsters that are locked up in the prison system just love those little earrings and tattoos and stuff. You'll be an instant success in prison-- everybody will want a piece of you--they love that pouty, stuck-out lip, angry-young-man shit. You think of yourself as a tough guy--how'd you like a 285 pound, solid muscle cellie? No? Better not be smashing any college-girl faces then, Einstein.

11. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

come to rome you can fight the garbage men, theyre always looking for fights at 3 am.

12. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

Bravo Kabar, Bravo!

13. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

Am I the only one getting a little sick of Kabar's "Listen to me I'm older and wiser than you" speeches??

14. I'm kinda sick of it to, not sicker than all the other bullshit in here though

15. KaBar

KaBar Senior Member

Hey, fuck both'a ya

And don't take ANY of my advice. There. Happy?