Punched in the face....what?!

MystikPW

2 days ago, me and a buddy of mine went to go see the movie ocean's eleven...which was sick beyond belief...were in the theater and some douche keeps shining a laser on the screen, after about 5 minutes into the movie, it stops, i think absolutely nothing of it...after the movie, were waiting outside, in between the glass doors and the theater to get picked up, were on one side and this thug with his girl is on the other corner, he starts shining the laser in my direction but i think nothing of it, i fuck around all the time...so my friend stands in his way so he cant shine it...next thing you know some old woman about 50 years old is standing talking to her friend oustide the glass doors saying "gee its colder outside than it is in here"...the smart ass i am says "yehh that makes sense", but the woman hears nothing and walks out the doors, then the thug in the corner says in his deepest thug voice, "have some respect for your fucking elders"...im thinking yehh yehh yehh, trying to be tough in front of the girl, ok, ill play along..i say "ohh gosh, im sorry sir, ill be more careful next time"...now let me take you back, to explain the story a bit better...me and this particular friend are about 5 foot 3 inches tall, and i believe my friend weighs only about 110 pounds...despite this, we always fuck around and to make things short, were just really huge smart asses...always getting in trouble and always bringing everything to the last straw...and ALWAYS knowing how to piss people off beyond belief...anyway, my friend says "I HATE OLD PEOPLE", and this was just what tough thug wanted to hear, so he got all mad and started walking over, now we thought this was kinda funny, so we started laughing, but he didnt find it too amusing and pushed my friend into the glass, we still laughed because we knew that we pissed him off really badly, and found that amusing...well he was getting in my friends face and i was laughing and telling him to calm down, and the next thing you know, i feel my head bouncing off the glass and a small stinging feeling on my cheek...i just got punched...i havent been in a fist fight since the 5th grade where i couldnt take the guy i was up against...cuz when you fuck around with people, you usually dont hit someone bigger than you just to hit them...i now had the size thing against me, the whole fact that the kids breath stunk of weed, the fact that the kid didnt look like he was a pussy, with his shaved head, tounge ring and barbell through his ear...and the biggest part that scared me the most, HE WAS MAD, AND I WAS JUST FUCKING AROUND...because when youre mad, it doesnt matter how many people youre up against, youre in another state of mind, and even with my height and size, ive intimidated 5 kids at once, on the sheer fact that i was mad and they werent....anger fuels you to fight harder, feel less pain, and fight crazier...so i stood there, and didnt do anything...i was shocked, i couldnt belive i got hit...so i told him it was over, and i was done..and as he was walking away, i kept thinking "aww this is going to piss you off for months" but i did nothing, i was frozen...but i wasnt scared...the punch didnt hurt, but i didnt do anything, and that pissed me off...i was never like that before, im always ready to fight if anyone else was, but it never came to it...anyway the point of this post if you read the whole thing was to help me figure out what the fuck is wrong with me...i cant change anything that happens and that pisses me off beyond belief, i hate not getting the last word...so reply however you want...anyone ever experience something similar? later

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

how old are you? 15? im not saying that as a dis, its an honest question... my point being that when i was your age, i knew not to talk shit to kids older than me. it was just the rules. now a days, kids think they're on some hot shit or something. they have no respect for anyone, and with that i mean, they have no respect for kids tht will destroy them. when i was growing up, you just respected the kids who would kick your ass, cause it was just the way things were. you didnt talk shit to them, cause they had earned their respect. if you did talk shit, you did it as a challenge, not just cause you think your funny. being a smart ass gets your teeth pushed down your throat.

so, if you ask me, this happend because your a cocky little kid who has no idea how the real works and deserve an ass whipping or two. of course this doesnt just apply to you, i think the majority of kids 8 through 20 need an ass whipping just so they understand a little bit about how the world operates, but in this case, i think you deserved it. not cause of what you said to the old lady, but because you think that pushing peoples buttons is funny. its painfully obvious youve grown up around nothing but middle class white folks, cause poor people dont play that game for a second.

seeking/tell it like it iser

you know what seeking, maybe youre right, all i have grown up around is middle class white folks, and i do fuck around with anyone, regardless of who they are, but thats not what im asking about, ive gotten into fights with kids bigger than me and tougher than me, and if i get my ass kicked, so be it, but what im saying is that for some reason i didnt hit this kid back, and it pisses me off beyond belief and im looking for a reason to figure our why i pussied out, and i cant find it

everytime i ever get in beef with like one person, they get on their cell fone, and before i kno it, theres like 50 guys there all wanting to kick my ass....now exactly how the hell are me and 2 friends gonna take 50 guys.....what ever happened to 1v1...now its all about "yea im gonna get my back up" ..."o yea imma get my backup, and their backup"

what ever happend to not getting mixed up with dumb shit from the start?

elemeno,

you didnt hit him back because you were trying to fight. you were just being funny, and so the fact that he was getting so heated over it scared you. you didnt know how to react. and i dont mean scared like you were gonna pee your pants, but scared like you werent expecting it, you werent ready for it, so you just froze up. its what happens when someone gets thrown into a position that they arent ready for. you didnt want to fight, you wanted to be a smart ass an when dude came at you like that you couldnt deal with it. you couldnt hit him cause you would have gotten stomped.

bottom line is if you dont want shit like that happening in the future, dont act like such a cocky little prick, cause dont be fooled, im not about fighting, but if you gave me that shit, id knock you out too. its a matter of principle. ever see 'the godfather'? you should watch it. it'll teach you a thing or two about how to treat people in higher positions than you.

understand that im not trying to be a dick, just being honest.

tease, jesus christ bro, stop refering to your white friends as your 'niggas' its offensive to everyone involved.

i've been in a similar sich...

i was painting on this beautifull sunny day...sunday i think and just finishing up, when three 14 year olds are like..."who's this"...i just keep packin my things up, i didn't have a mask or anything but i had a couple of cans that had to be put away...blah blah blah...then wouldn't cha know it..theres more kids showing up. Im like whatevs, i'll just let myself out, nah sayin....so right as thats going to hapen thers more of em...some are older 16-17 maybe...right as they start there shit-talkin...a large dude walks up and is like. "what the fuck are you doing here, this is our turf" im like "im just leaving man, peace"...key word here....peace.....so then he takes his buddies bottle, and clubs me in the head with it...im stil standing cuz my dad used to knok me around and i can take it...so im like "fuck this"....and by this time there is like 8 of them, there all around me and i have no exit...so im fucked right...NO...those fuckers punched my in the head TWICE, bottles, and so on....i didn't fall down like they wanted, noper, i took it all. and then i walked.....i read once that you should turn the other cheek.....so i did.

what gets me is that i didn't get a flick.

i was mad, but sometimes you have to realise that when your fucked your fucked, and thats that....

war= writerz against retaliation vancouver, can

oh yeah, to TPG and ADW....defend your turf with paint, not fists..:idea:

Guest imported_El Mamerro

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

You got punched in the face. What a fucking pussy. Hahahahaha, I hope you get kicked in the nuts next time. Beer,

El Sarcasmo

when i was 16 a mid 20 something year old approached me and a friend as we were walking away from a spot, he was pissed because i had gone over something of his and was all up in my face, after saying chill a couple times, whack! i get hit in the face and i did the same thing: nothing...i walked away and ended up with 11 stitches right under my right eye, barely kept it. so what? fuck it, i'd rather walk away with that than with broken teeth, nose, bones, possibly the other eye...i didnt stand a chance...am i a pussy? yes, a huge pussy, but oh well...life goes on and you learn lessons either way

• 2 weeks later...
Guest professor poopatronic

you guys are trippin, if someone hits me im going to hit back no matter how big they are- getting your ass kicked really isnt that big of a deal guys.

Archived