1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

"punch drunk love"

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Ski Mask, Oct 21, 2002.

1. Ski Mask

Ski Mask 12oz Loyalist

"punch drunk love"

Discussion started by Ski Mask - Oct 21, 2002

anyone else see this movie yet? what did you think?
    I loved it. Very strange, not like a typical adam sandler movie, yet in some ways it was. Guess its just hard to picture him playing anything other than the usual roles he plays. It kind of made those violent rages he got into seem believable yet funny at the same time. Phillip Seymour Hoffman had a good small roll too...very well played.

"dinner time gay boy!"

Ski Mask - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  2. LadyKrink

LadyKrink New Jack

LadyKrink - Replied Oct 21, 2002

i havent seen it yet, but the woman in that movie like the one that couples up with adam sandler from what it looks like in the previews is an amazing actress....main reason im planning on seeing that movie.

LadyKrink - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  3. KINGREAL

KINGREAL 12oz Member

KINGREAL - Replied Oct 21, 2002

yea i seen it, it was alright not that bad. His sisters were jokes, and that guy from the phone sex line, the guy thats in all his movies like boogie nights and magnolia makes me laugh jus looking at him.

KINGREAL - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  4. angry xbox

angry xbox Guest

angry xbox - Replied Oct 21, 2002

im very excited about this movie, but it isnt out in my town yet.

youknow i really hate hype it pisses me off. by the time the movie comes out i have lost intrest because i cant go see it on impulse. Those dummies are losing money because i know there is alot of people like me who do thing s on impulse

5. Ski Mask

Ski Mask 12oz Loyalist

Ski Mask - Replied Oct 21, 2002

"SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP!SHUT UP! SHUT UP!SHUT UP! SHUT UP!SHUT UP! SHUT UP!SHUT UP! SHUT UP!"

he was fucking hysterical. you think he's some fucking boss and shits gonna get ugly, but he's just as retarded as the adam sandler character.

Ski Mask - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages: