Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Pugilism AKA Boxing Thread .................

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by Poesia [ ] T, May 2, 2009.

1. Poesia [ ] T

Poesia [ ] T Veteran Member

Who gonna watch the fight tonight Hatton VS Pacquiao

[​IMG]

2. rushawn wuan

rushawn wuan Veteran Member

im watchin it at my boy's house. my 20 is riding on pacman

3. Poesia [ ] T

Yeah Im going for Hatton cause Pacquaio be killing my mexican brothers but i dont think hatton got the skills.

But this is gonna be a fight if true

Mayweather return looms over Hatton-Pacquiao fight

1 day ago

LAS VEGAS, Nevada (AFP) — Undefeated boxer Floyd Mayweather Jnr will reportedly announce his return from a 17-month layoff just hours before Manny Pacquiao and Ricky Hatton meet on Saturday to decide which is his top rival.

Stealing the thunder from a long-awaited showdown for the pound-for-pound throne that Mayweather abdicated by retiring in December of 2007, the Los Angeles Times and ESPN reported that the 32-year-old American will fight again in July.

Golden Boy Promotions chief executive Richard Schaefer has scheduled an afternoon news conference only six hours before Hatton of Britain and Filipino star Pacquiao fight for the Englishman's junior welterweight title.

The announcement is expected see the return of Mayweather, 39-0 with 25 knockouts, on July 18 to fight Mexico's Juan Manuel Marquez, 50-4 with one draw and 37 knockouts at the same MGM Grand arena where Pacquiao will face Hatton.

4. the dark horse

the dark horse Elite Member

last fight i paid for was hatton/mayweather. that shit was pretty raw too. not going to be able to get this one though.

5. Poesia [ ] T

Yeah that was a good fight i think he did well before getting knocked out. But pacquiao vs mayweather would be a superfight

6. rushawn wuan

yeah im not feelin pacquia beating all my compadres but i still put my money on him in this fight.
    fuckin chinito.

7. El Mamerro

El Mamerro Dirty Dozen Crew

Pacman in the 10th by TKO.

8. rushawn wuan

pacquia damn near killt that man

9. Omniscient

Omniscient Senior Member

2 rounds! Really! Pac man made Fatton look amateurish. He just ruined his career. I cant wait to see Mayweather vs. Paquaio.

10. SpyD

SpyD Elite Member

11. Poesia [ ] T

Pacquaio i hate to say is just getting stronger each fight, i think he will crush mayweather also. Mayweather beat delahoya decision pacman TKO mayweather ko'd hatton round 11 or 12 Pacman 2nd round KO.

12. swordfish meatloaf

swordfish meatloaf Elite Member

manny is a fuckin monster. i expected this exact turnout. pacman would beat the brakes off mayweather, REAL TALK

13. Poesia [ ] T

14. theme from the bottom

theme from the bottom Veteran Member

damn, 2 rounds, but an awesome 2 rounds. i had my (figurative) money on pac man but didn't expect to see hatton go down so soon. pacquaio is too fucking fast. lets see pac v mayweather happen!

15. El Mamerro

El Mamerro Dirty Dozen Crew

I'd still put Mayweather beating Pacquiao. And I hate that.