Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Puerto Rico

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by eros, Feb 16, 2002.

1. eros

eros Senior Member

I am leaving for san juan in 1 hour. So, nah-nee-nah-nee-boo-boo!!

2. jah

jah Elite Member

fuck u man. im cold as fuck here in amsterdam. puerto rico sounds dope.

3. dukeofyork

dukeofyork Senior Member

have fun......

asshole.
    taunting us when its winter like that....

4. aerosolfunk

aerosolfunk Junior Member

i'd like to know whether those ricans wave their miniture flags overthere as much as they do here.

5. HA. I live there, sucka. And to answer aerosolfunk's question, no, they don't. Ricans in the USA behave completely different from those in the island. Beer,

El Mamerro

6. i dont care

i dont care Junior Member

kegger at yer moms house
    eveyone's allow to come
    beer

7. Ha, believe it or not, that's the way it is back home... Parties at my place every fucking day. Kegs, however, are illegal in Puerto Rico, but it's fine cause it's so warm and humid you'd probably spend more on keeping it cold that getting it in the first place (no 40's either... shit would get warm in less than 5 minutes).

Fuck it... top quality rum is available at $7 a bottle, $13 a handle. Beer,

El Mamerro

8. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

sounds great el mammero, but i sure enjoyd my cuban rum for the high price of 4 dollars per liter.

9. ~KRYLON2~

~KRYLON2~ 12oz Loyalist

man what id give to be somewhere warm....here in chicago we have 20mph winds....its cold as fuck.and i had to replace my muffler on my truck and all this fucking rust kept on getting in my eyes.....dammit i hate you eros

10. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

hot damn , im chillin here in canada all cold and rained on , ruined my plans to hit this rooftop........i wish i were goin..........

11. They come in all shapes and sizes, man...

A small sampling of the different kinds:

http://newcamp.net/hector/images/cristi.jpg'>
    ^ The busted.

[img]http://newcamp.net/hector/images/ebuenosmall.jpg'>
    ^ The unbusted.

[img]http://newcamp.net/hector/images/playa.jpg'>
    ^ The very unbusted.

[img]http://newcamp.net/hector/images/karla.jpg'>
    ^The downright HOT.

The common link? They're all HARD AS FUCK to get. Puertorrican women are the most picky little bastards I've met, it takes a fair amount of wining and dining (or 5-6 solid drinks) to bag one. God, why the fuck am I in fucking Rhode Island?!? I don't care if the girls in here are twice as easy (but half as good looking), I need beach and sweet bikini-laden landscapes.

On a totally unrelated note, I fucking LOVE coffee. I wouldn't have bothered scanning shit up if it wasn't for the intense amount of caffeine running through my bloodstream right now. Eros, good luck, let me know how it went. Beer,

El Mamerro

12. dukeofyork

dukeofyork Senior Member

hmm...they look very little like the flag waving puerto rican women im accustomed to seeing on tv and shit.......

13. I'm telling you... It's waaaaay different than what you think. Boricua ghetto hoes only live in NYC, I swear. Bump for teaser. Beer,

El Mamerro

14. dukeofyork

dukeofyork Senior Member

we got them here in the derty souf as well..

another example of our fucked up media...

15. BROWNer

BROWNer Guest

?who's the cheezeball with the gelled dome and satin shirt?;) :) :eek: :p
    just playin':D