Puerto Rico 2

SEone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

que cabron

ay yo dat shits hot se, tu estas en pr ahora mismo? i wonder if i met you? i never knew blen did chracters,but i figured though,oye, if your in pr go to carolina lina( my fukin hood) and post some fibs, kasp some, bombs for that guy askin bout the bombon scene, hey cat, da bombin scene in pr is fukin destruction, all over carolina, fukin hato rey, bayamon an shit, but se, osc killed carolina last year overnight, an dem niggaz (i aint dickridin) pieced like crazy too, oye seone, tu tienes un poco de "deux", hes my homie, or some fx shit. aight, peace

Guest pock167

yo s.e. uno this is some nice shit... yo u didnt get that wall in arecibo where they have fx and tats and some other locals??? mad bumps papa.. this shits going crazie

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Guest L.RonHubbard

what about Felix Trinidad? isnt he a boricua? his fight last night was pretty ill. thats all i have to say. Oh yea, good flicks too, they got that old school appeal.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Tito's fight sucked big nuts. He will never top the Vargas fight, now that was some hot shit.

SEone, loco te estoy diciendo, coge pal ultimo trolley en Ocean Park and bench that entire legal wall in Canales. It fucking needs to be up here. Beer,

El Mamerro

*Whoops, just noticed you mentioned you weren't in PR right now. I'll do my best to catch em this summer.

Trinidad got his ASS whooped!!!! damn I forgot dudes name... Hopkins I think... fucked his whold shit up... thats what u get for being too cocky before a fight!

I'm not feeling the FX dudes from PR tho... glad yall didnt post em. Theye are too Daimish... Not that original.

SE one

Nice to see BNA pieces

some of this I havn't even heard of before...

Pheam the scene is ready for you...if you plan to come down here... email me... I live in Carolina not Jayuya but I'm sure we could at least meet up and take you to see a few spots... there is a BBoy battle in a couple of months too so all the heads will be there it'll be cool!

El Mamerro

I hit that wall up last week

Ocean Park behind Peru school!!! OSC invited me and we were there till like eight, it rained on us a little, but it was dope I came back and finished the next day... Kasp shit is incredible original... Clos (se lo tienen que mamar con ese grafiti)

Originally posted by platapie

whats the bombign situation like down there?

Most bombs in San Juan are, OSC shit, Fibsone, Someone, Kasp, Clos, Bikismo(FX HOT) Does/Deux( SSR) Syne, DonRmxOne the true heads!!

and the rest are mad fuckin toys that dont paint just bomb shit...!

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by Cifra

El Mamerro

I hit that wall up last week

Ocean Park behind Peru school!!! OSC invited me and we were there till like eight, it rained on us a little, but it was dope I came back and finished the next day... Kasp shit is incredible original... Clos (se lo tienen que mamar con ese grafiti)

Haha, tight bro... Kasp is fucking ill... and Fibs really bombed the shit out of San Juan last time I went by. Got any pics of your wall? Beer,

El Mamerro

• 2 weeks later...

oye

i havent been to PR for a year, dime socio, is my man bex still paintin?

y esa pared en la baldorioty en camino de rio piedras a isla verde, en la salida a la monserrate, i heard that wall was all covered an knocked down o algo asi? can you clarify? sabes cual te digo? shit, i have piece there...or had?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived