PUBLIC SERVICE ANOUCEMENT

l0rdka0s

This is a public service anouncement from the biggest asshole on 12oz, maybe, Im just making this thread to apologize to everyone that i angered through my constant egomaniacal ranting and raving about how dope i was and how im this and that and so on. You get me. Anyhow Sorry, it wont happen ever again. I iant an asshole really and id like not to be labeled as such. So there you go, i swallowed my pride. and yes my graffiti as BLINK was whack as fuck, i am ashamed but i was learning. okay bye.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Wait, what did you swallow?

ayo, delete this waste of a thread. Who is this mark ass buster and why the fuck is he rambling about being an asshole? "Oh no! i don't want people who don't give a fuck about me thinking i might be a bad person, please accept me for who i am and not some batch in a toilet". Post flicks or go felch your boyfriend faggot

Everyone under the age of 20 needs to be banned immediately...If you feel you should still be part of this community and are below this level, please feel free to write a 100 words or more essay explaining why you should be kept..

Thank you...

Originally posted by blahblahblah

That makes me picture a big party where you stop everyone to say that. Then, everyone looks at each other, feeling really uncomfortable, and avoids you the rest of the night.

Sorry dude....you ruined the party.

Ditto...plus I don't know what you're talking about and I don't really care.

Originally posted by robotripp

This is a public service anouncement from the biggest asshole on 12oz, maybe, Im just making this thread to apologize to everyone that i angered through my constant egomaniacal ranting and raving about how dope i was and how im this and that and so on. You get me. Anyhow Sorry, it wont happen ever again. I iant an asshole really and id like not to be labeled as such. So there you go, i swallowed my pride. and yes my graffiti as BLINK was whack as fuck, i am ashamed but i was learning. okay bye.

geez could i teach you a few things.

RULE #1: NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER APOLOGIZE TO PEOPLE YOU DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT.

and yeah, your graffiti was shitty man....you showed me pics when you and tease were crying over each other like a couple of little girls.

Originally posted by ClueTwo

Everyone under the age of 20 needs to be banned immediately...If you feel you should still be part of this community and are below this level, please feel free to write a 100 words or more essay explaining why you should be kept..

Thank you...

i am under 20...

Originally posted by MrChupacabra

i am under 20...

Then there are the obvious exceptions.....

awww fuck you are so funny....

And you...If you're over 20 then what I said doesn't apply to you in the first place. So keep your retarded ass comments to yourself....

I will also agree with DR+DELUSION, you should never ever apologize to anyone that adds no value to your daily life.

Originally posted by Jackson

Tease needs to make one of these.

pssssssssssssssshhhh...

:rolleyes: :lol:

all i got to say is, those who wonk... wonk. and thats whats up!

ps- robotripola aint that bad of a guy, you just cant talk to him about graffiti, or politics, as well as a few other topics, because he'll go off on the subject and then there's no going back...

;)

what brought this on anyways Robooooo? :confused: