public service announcement for all you cats not getting buns

MeroSeis

I posted this in another thread as a response, but then I realized it was a valuable piece of information that I've picked up and I thought I'd pass it down to my 12oz niggaz. Thank me when your spreading pussy later.

Raver bitches high on E suck dick for a hit. It's not a game son, I been pushing E a little and goddamn you can get a bitch to give head real quick for half a bump of E. Go out to Jersey, or some other state full of corny bitches. Get your mans and them, bring a couple hits of E. (Before anything, make sure you got an empty crib at your disposal) Have 2 of your boys outside with some E, then go corral the bitches who are all X'd out, tell em your mans got more E and "yo, you aint even gotta pay, it's on me." Then you come outside and your mans and them tell them you gotta get the E at the crib. Go to the crib and hit the bitches off with just a little of the shit, if they're already fucked up it wont really matter. If their kinda shifty, give the bitches mo' E money! After you got em lifted, Make up a stupid game, like truth or dare or some shit, then dare the bitches to kiss eachother etc. They'll get amped, moist, and in no time you and your mans will be runnin more trains than Amtrak. Word.

http://www.ravepictures.com/images/03_06_00/r417024_e.jpg'>

http://www.ravepictures.com/images/04_07_00/niice_e.jpg'>

RECOGNIZE

MERODOGS

MLB PREZ

HAR TMF MOBB

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

you see how zooked the bitch in the middle of the last pic is? If you told that bitch, "suck my dick and let me splash off in ya eye", she'd probably be like "hell yeah, but let me suck your toes and lick your ass first" Bitches get real when they on that shit.

MEROJUANA

KEEP JOCKIN

Originally posted by MeroSeis:

Go out to Jersey, or some other state full of corny bitches.

mero what were you doin in linden or rahway or iselin? ughhhh... read: jersey city ... where baby dadies are in higher demand than E ... so come through with your mans and them and we'll run more amtrack than penn station ... just make sure you take care of any outstanding child support..

Originally posted by MeroSeis:

you see how zooked the bitch in the middle of the last pic is? If you told that bitch, "suck my dick and let me splash off in ya eye", she'd probably be like "hell yeah, but let me suck your toes and lick your ass first" Bitches get real when they on that shit.

MEROJUANA

KEEP JOCKIN

Hahahaha...that's probably the funniest thing I've ever read on this forum.

mero, mero, mero... this is a good plan for the average sucka that cant get no action, but i'll be damned if ima waste $30 on gettin some head... fuck all that! i walk up into spots like 'yo, seeking innocence, 12oz crew, im tryin to chuck dick at you girl"

nuff said....

Originally posted by seeking innocence:

mero, mero, mero... this is a good plan for the average sucka that cant get no action, but i'll be damned if ima waste $30 on gettin some head... fuck all that! i walk up into spots like 'yo, seeking innocence, 12oz crew, im tryin to chuck dick at you girl"

nuff said....

werd up....seeking a not so innocent gurl!

[This message has been edited by tEkRoCkS (edited 06-19-2001).]

sssssooooooo.......dont mean to burst your bubble mero but ahhh......if a girls sucking dick for drugs theres a problem there, your probably not the first dealer they have done that too......just a thought......

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

Archived