psychotic fuck

GucciCondom

do you have any friends that are fucking weirdos? drop your storys.

so my weirdest friend is named "pizzy" and his real name is "paul".

so first off this kid has add. and i dont know what else he may be hiding.

some background info: completely weird..says things that make no sense at the most random times..and has no perception of anything.

let me think of some weird ass storys or things he does...

first off he is completely fucked when it comes to girls. in the 5 years that i have known him he has gotten with 2 girls. both times he has stalked the living fuck out of them and scared them away after one or two nights of chilling with them. then he gets all sad about it and mad cus he kissed a girl once and thinks he loved her. when he refers to times back around then for some reason he will go "yeah so back when i went out with so and so" and he never even went out with them just kissed them once.

second off is his complete randomness. we will be for example discussing a movie or something and he will pop in with "hey i like these pants" or "yo you like my new cell phone?" and everyones just like WHAT THE FUCK? also you will directly ask him a question and he will reply with a "so what do u wanna do?" or "call up so and so" and im like dude i just asked you a question.

third is his fucked up 'temper' and his emotions. if you were to throw a leaf at him or some shit he would go "DUUUUUDE WHAT THE FUCK??!!! I WOULD NEVER THROW SOMETHING AT YOU!!" and oh sweet sweet jesus watching him ride his skateboard is the best..(doesnt land a trick)-"YOU FUCKING FUCK! THAT WAS A FUCKING DICK-MOVE FOR THIS GOD DAMNED SKATEBOARD! RAWWWRRRR I WANNA FUCKING KILL THIS THING!!" also if we ever make jokes about him cus we joke about eachother he makes it out to be like his is the outcast and all we do is make fun of him.

fourth is just weird ass things he does. for example he carries around sanitizing wipes with him in his pocket. he'll grab a leaf off a tree and start chewing it up. he picks things up and moves them to a different spot for no reason. he often rubs and pull on our shirts or pants and happily goes "ohhwweee thats a nice shirt"

also he likes to get into arguments with me and he has no fucking arguing skills whatsoever. he is really dumb too. plus he denies things that you know are true. like one night he kept sayin "dood your drawin" and i dont really know what the meaning of that is in the context that he was using it but later on we saw someone and i was like "dude pizzy kept telling me earlier that i was drawin" and he argued with me for 10 minutes saying he never said that to me. i was like dude you SAID IT TO ME. you cant make me forget what i heard lol.

anyways sometimes hes annoying..sometimes hes good for a laugh..and sometimes hes cool.

but DROP YOUR WEIRDO FRIEND STORIES!!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by GucciCondom

he often rubs and pull on our shirts or pants and happily goes "ohhwweee thats a nice shirt"

Is he gay as well ?

That's around the age when it will start to develop. I knew a kid that turned schizophrenic back in middle school and by the time he was 16 he required heavy medication and was constantly attempting suicide and stabbing himself with anything he could find. Same description, he was cool as fuck when I met him, best friends and shit, and then he just kind of slowly went downhill until I didn't even know him anymore. I suggest trying to get him help if he worsens. He may not, but he may go off the deep end.

damn..i think there really may be some shit wrong with him. hes always complaining about life and saying how depressed he is. and he really doesnt have a reason to be like that. he doesnt have a girl and he wants one but thats all thats wrong i dont think that should be enough to make him alll depressed.

well i started to read this and the start sounded a lot like me.

except the shit about the girls. i dont stalk em and im also pretty chill.

well anyways, im pretty random. some times i just scream something out or start doing some shit that makes no sense. maybe i have a mild case of terrets or however its spelled

yeah i do shit randomly but i do it on purpose cus i think its funny and makes everyone laugh..like earlier some bitch asked me why i dont talk to her and i was like "jellybeans" and everyone was like HAHAHAH WHAT THE FUCK! but i do it on purpose and know what i am doing and everyone laughs..but he does shit not on purpose and makes everyone annoyed.

haha i dont some shit like that yo, this one time some friends and me were at mc donalds and they asked me to tell a joke and i said lettuce, and they started laughing, i do shit like that all the time too, but not to the point of annoying.

yeah yo..and even better than that is telling stories that make no fucking sense..this shit is best if your drunk..or whatever..but just be like yo listen to this shit..and throw random words and phrases and shit together and make a story..like "yo so last week me and sharleena were at the counting crows ranch down on cookamunga avenue and all the sudden the yoyo melted and i was like what the fuck so thats how i ended up fixing the hole in the ozone layer." ofcourse make longer and better ones and usually people laugh uncontrollably if you have the right combination of fucked up things in there.

my girl has fucked up parents, she was adopted. They hate her, and give her medication everey day for her anxiety disorder. Shes cool she tells me, but her mom keeps making her take the medication even when she is better without it. Her parents wont pay for any part of her education after highschool even tho they have more than enuf money, and want her out of the house when she is 18.

If he feels/acts normal after he smokes, there is mos def something wrong with him. It calms his brain down, so, unlike a crazy person, the fucked up signals will settle down. On the other hand, sober... he is all wierd. This means he needs help. it also means i am tired and need to go to bed. NOW.

ohh shit i can relate one of my friends used to be real fucked up like that he got hooked on the heroin and i havent seen him in a while but he used to bust out with these crazy random ass songs i used to laugh my ass off

one time he called a 1-900 hot slut number or something like that from my house and i got the bill and i was like what the fuck so i asked him and he denied it so i called the number and they record the conversations i never laughed so hard in my life when i heard what he was saying to the girl..

he would ask me to drive him around the hood so he could yell at all the hookers and he told me when he picks up a slut he yells at them and asks if thier dad knows they suck dick so good while he gets head he said sometimes they let him slap them a little bit.

we were up in china town in boston back when the hookers were out and he was so wierd they wouldnt even take his money but i remember there was these to asian girls they were normal girls and they were just standing by the pay phones for a long ass time and they were holding tennis rackets so he gets out and starts saying random ass things to them trying to pick them up they just kept smiling but he kept saying to one of them now he was dead serious while he was saying this like if it had some deep meaning to him "sticky chicken gangbang" he just kept saying it overe and over again.... then about 10 cars full of asian guys pulled up they were pissed he almost got fucked up.

i was at the door to his room and he didnt know i was there and he fuckin farted and it looked like he tried to catch the smell in his hand and then he sniffed it ahahahahahaha

when he was in jail he was talking to my friend and and these 4 black dudes and he starts talking abouthow hitler was brillant not because he killed people but how smart he was how he got so many people behind him blah blah....the four guys didnt find it to amusing he got the shit beat out of him..

i could keep goin but i end on this he once told me that the native americans used heroin to heal themselves so i had a heart problem at the time so it would be a good idea if i did it...

i could go on and on

I'm like that a little, like with the randomness coming out of nowhere. Its funny plus I don't like dealing with boring ass conversations that don't interest me. But I think I'm more of just a dick than a nut, or maybe a little of both. And you can't be mad at your friend for being ungammed with the birds, I used to be that way till I smartened up and opened the market up. See theres another nutso habit I have quoting Jay-Z my girl haaates it.

Anyway I have my share of nutty friends. One I enjoy starting arguments with because he is ignorant to the world and will argue about anything and I think its funny to just hear him talk nonsense and you cant even argue with him cause he just gets loud and mad and stubborn. I have no problem with people who are not intelligent but people who are not and constantly try to prove that they are are fun to play with. For instance a recent conversation Friend "Hey Milton whats up did you see those new shoes so and so got." "Say man, what are u doing today? Have you seen (Movie)"

ITs tons of fun...

one of my friends (a pro skateboarder that i won't name) has been known to black out on hennesey and light his pubic hair on fire for no good reason (like there's ever a good reason to light your pubes)...

i know another cat who's 31, drinks from morning till whenever he falls asleep, fucks insanely fat bitches (part of his mission to "get a fat cunt to support" him)...he doesn't want to work or do shit with his life except become famous, and he's gonna find a fat desperate hag to let him move in while he does it (his words..not mine)...

his idea of working on being famous is drinking, schooling kids in chatrooms and going to sing at a shitty white trash bar that has karaoke on wednesday nights...

sometimes he calls himself the white "tyrese" or the white "snoop dog", which usually makes me reply "dood you're a white bum"...his idol is eazy-e and he says that if he dies at 33 of aids he'll be happy...

right now he's dating a chick that's 5'2 - 220 pounds, and sorta has that slow look to her...she's also going bald...after we all met her, we're chillin at this spot kinda bustin on her like "damn kid she's extra large..whassup with her hair?"and dood's like "that's the only thing thin about her...her hair"

fuckin psychotic...

Originally posted by GucciCondom

sounds like this 28 year old bipolar dude we once chilled with when we were in like 8th grade. we would make him buy us beer and shit and he would always be telling us about his bitches then we found out they were fat black dirty girls from some shitty neighborhood.

lol..he don't brag about it tho..he's like "i know i'm a scumbag, but there's always a chick desperate enough to be with me...and if the cunt will support me i'll give her the old ancient fossil cock"...

i dunno..this guy is delusional...he seriously thinks he's royalty...haha

I dont know about psychosis but I know some idiots. For instance, this one guy lived in our house for about two months. And apparently a friend of mine that also lives there racked up a $175 dollar debt to the "guy." So, this "guy" has been living with us for two months, has not paid a dime of rent, and began making long distance calls and not paying. On top of that, his car breaks down and he starts having to bum rides from everyone. "Guy" realizes he's not doing so well living with us and decides to move back home(to a neighboring island).

About 2 more months pass, and I see "guy" when I'm visiting home. He's like "Yo, ____ never payed me back that $175 he owes me" and I'm like "Why you telling me?." We start drinking and I get thrashed and go home. Over the next couple of weeks I got some missed calls on my cell phone from "Guy" but never felt like calling him back. I talk to my friend that borrowed the money and he says that he will just pay the tenants of the house back for the rent money and phone bill "guy" never payed.

Apparently guy doesn't agree with paying us(the tenants) the money. Then one day he leaves this threatening message on my cell phone about how his brother knows so many people on Oahu and how am "in" on my friends scheme to rip him off. He says "fuck paying $175 to live in a shithole for two months" and I'm like well next time you can sleep in your car.

So I recorded the threat on to my comp, chopped it up, added a beat and made a track.

Archived